Sign in to follow this  
love_united

TONY JAA

Who's the best Martial Art Actor?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Ok, here I want to know who is the favourite Martial Art Actor of today>

• Bruce Lee
    • Jet Li
    • Jackie Chan
    • Tony Jaa
    • Akshay Kumar
    • Others...including me

Hey, have you feel bored of watching same old boring kungfu movies? Really, these classical kungfu movies have no sense at all. How can anybody fly like a bird and break a whole concrete wall with one spiritual push? May be, there is some truth behind it...but not a chance in this modern age.

However, I am much impressed with a new boy in a town....Thai action star TONY JAA. I watched his two movies so far.....Ong Bak and Tom Yam Goong (or Protector). He is awesome....see his skills...they look so real. I have no much words to praise this guy...anything beyond the word "perfect" will be like underestimating his performance. I think.....Jackie Chan and Jet Li should be worrying about him. He is the new martial art star in the horizon. What do you think about him???

IPB Image

Hey, pals...could you please participate in the poll??? Who is your favourite Martial Art actor??? If your preference is not in the list....post it here.

The best thing about Tony Jaa is that he does his stunt himself. Jackie Chan also does his stunt without the duplicate, but I can't feel the power in him that I discover in Tony. I am confident he will raise the importance of Muai Thai through his movies. It seems to be the best defense skill to me.

IPB Image

Edited by love_united

Have seen Ong Bak and Protector twice and don't mind seeing them again. Tony is cool and acts well. Anymore movies of him?

Hum uske style pe fida ho gaye :lol: