Sign in to follow this  
biraj34

potential of bitoechnology in nepal

hie guys,,do you think, biotechnology is the solution to the poverty in nepal?according to a survey, nepal comes as the 12 poorest countries out of the 175 , in the world?/

i am a biotechnology student,,and i am very pro towards applying biotechnology for the development of nepal in all aspects..

positive , negative, neutral, any opinions invited.

bina

Yup fren and thanx for ur conception and thought for developing our belove country......No matter where we are and which field we are ,we must all come together for the progress and development of our country.......

Nepal is lacking behind each day,each second if this race is continue then we even can't believe how we gona suffer......(like mirtyu kasari huncha, kaha bata aaucha, kahile aaucha ,kasailai thaha chaina tara pakkai koi na koi ta marekai cha ni hoina ra ) same thing gona happen very soon but yea distance can be only measure in few years.........

So my fren biotechnology has demand in our country........if u would like to go further please and please we do have ur say best of luck.....and hope u'll recognize us........thanx.......

hie guys,,do you think, biotechnology is the solution to the poverty in nepal?

Dear newbie fren,

Yes indeed BIOTECH. techniques have many more prospects, like Genetically Modified Food (in agriculture), Medical Biology (in search of better medical treatments) and others.... esp. GMF can increase the productivity of existing fertile soil of Terai Region...more researches are to be done..

according to a survey, nepal comes as the 12 poorest countries out of the 175 , in the world?/

not its not true nepal is in 110th position among the survey of 125 nations in economic activities...125th nation is Angola (acc. to recent survey)

i am a biotechnology student,,and i am very pro towards applying biotechnology for the development of nepal in all aspects..

positive , negative, neutral, any opinions invited.

bina

Dear fren , happy to have a biotech student in WNSO chautari..well you can contact NARC (NARC Plaza, Singhadurbar, KTM) for agricultural researches..and RONAST etc. for medical researches.

there is no doubt that.. biotech gonna develop a nation... but the realms of development is devotion, determination and much more.. we have lots of stuff to make nation developed .. biotech is a far issue of concern. rather than if we utilize the resources we have.. we gonna win the race far away.... but changes in mind is always needed.. that is eminent..

happy Dashain and Tihar