Sign in to follow this  
hypnotic

Is this true??

Well thanx for giving more information.well,i personally suggest that it's better to appeal rather than going straight away to apply cuz appeal cud be slow process (last about 9 months) and u can ask sorry and show the other additional document explaining that u was mistaken somewhere........or say hopeless things like that.......and while apealing u can make addittional new document about ur family relationship certificate........i dun think there is any other option.......

or if u dunt mind tell ur broda to visit global touch consultancy in putalisadak .....the person name is dipu.....he is more experienced in making documents and giving informations......i jus heard about them......

Best of luck

thanks for very useful information vin22. i really appreciate it. He is really adamant about reapplying. he doesn't want to waste his time waiting for the decision which can swing anyway. But, i will let you guys know what happens.

Again, thannk you all.

thanks for very useful information vin22. i really appreciate it. He is really adamant about reapplying. he doesn't want to waste his time waiting for the decision which can swing anyway. But, i will let you guys know what happens.

Again, thannk you all.

Yeah Appeal nai gara baru Jityo Bhane Embassy ley nai call garera visa dincha just u need to show documents ..............Furti nai arko huncha ni...........

Ekjana Pokhara ko ley pani tyetsai gareko thiyo................

Kharcha Chahi Heavy huncha..............