Sign in to follow this  
dude_yog

CAN I JOIN BRITISH ARMY

sir/madam,

I am Yogendra Chhetri an Engineering graduate currently in India but origin of NEPAL(GURKHA).

I have keen intreset in serving the British Army.

I had selected twice in prelimanry test of Indian Army ofiicer entry and finally selected two times for Indian Airforce as a officer but yet i havenot joined it.

My father is an Indian Army ofiicer.

Earlier in 10th class(matriculation) i have a chance to face the British Army Interview In NEPAL but unfortunately i missed it.

currently I am 23 years old.

can i join any of the armed forces regement or Gurkha regement in any cateogory.If yes please reply with the procedure.

I would be very thankful to you

with reagards

Yogendra

DUDE

you are old / overage

British army only recruits the nepalese youths age between 17.5 to 21 with the qualification of minimum SLC.

British army only recruits the nepalese youths age between 17.5 to 21 with the qualification of minimum SLC.

British matrai nabhayera harek thauma yastai nai hoina ra? <_>

ho....nepal army ma officer ma intermediate lai 21 years and bachelors degree holders lai 24 years ho

ho....nepal army ma officer ma intermediate lai 21 years and bachelors degree holders lai 24 years ho

Don't worry just change ur age...............

if u really want to b a British Army

2 yrs ago 28 yrs old guy British army bhayo

you can make the NAKKALI documents IF you Can and join if u want...but it's illegal and dangerous.,.....the coice is YOURS DUDE........................

sir/madam,

I am Yogendra Chhetri an Engineering graduate currently in India but origin of NEPAL(GURKHA).

I have keen intreset in serving the British Army.

I had selected twice in prelimanry test of Indian Army ofiicer entry and finally selected two times for Indian Airforce as a officer but yet i havenot joined it.

My father is an Indian Army ofiicer.

Earlier in 10th class(matriculation) i have a chance to face the British Army Interview In NEPAL but unfortunately i missed it.

currently I am 23 years old.

can i join any of the armed forces regement or Gurkha regement in any cateogory.If yes please reply with the procedure.

I would be very thankful to you

with reagards

Yogendra

bro... if u r an indian citizen then of course u can. India is also one of the Commonwealth country of the UK hoin ra?? So why dont u come to the UK and then join the British Army.. u r not too old for the British army.. i think 28 hola last.... tara bro STL (sorry too later) for the Gurkha regiment ko lagi kina bhane u r too buda....

Edited by clenchedFIST