Sign in to follow this  
chamatkaribaba

Some important announcements?

I am sorry to disappoint u people, if i really do. I want to talk about Blogs today. Recently Indian government blocked some pages of blogs. Blogs are a great tool to express about ourselves but how many of us utilizing thi facility? I just started one blog: http://talkingforum.wordpress.com/ and many of wnso members have blogs..........why do not we share our blogs here so that we can know each other in a better and better way.

Please, if you have blogs, plz let us know

mine is http://talkingforum.wordpress.com/

Good link Deven Ji, Yes we can start in wnso blog section also..but i have already started in different domain name. and people here can give their link if they have blog in different domain. I do not know userfriendliness of wnso but i really find wordpress good and its out look is also very good........U will know if u visit my blog. :)

Blog! have been part of life these days but I would prefer interacting ppl thru forum naii!! since I am very lazy writing long blogs but yea ppl! I will be posting comments in yours blog thats for sure....

I appreaciate your idea of blog system. In the mean time, why not we make WNSO forum more lively than it is. Let`s try.