Sign in to follow this  
thirdpole

What do you think?

Recently restored parliament scraped status of only Hindu Kingdom in the world. There was nothing wrong being Hindu Kingdom while there are more than 40 nations proud to be muslim state. Nepal was going through political game, and king lost this time against political parties. At the moment victorious politician are more concern to take power from King than looking to solve more vital problem such as Maoist insurgency and corrupted system. For me, GP, makune and their political ally are worst than King and they are rushing to cut all power from king in order to clear their obstacle for next bribery and corruption project. King is powerless now, like wingless eagle, like toothless tiger. From three, now Nepal has only two power: Maoist and Political parties.

What do you think our future going to be without King?

i am fully suport of u thirdpole ji,these foxsy leaders they are really crap .they have given such a nice example within 3 days of loktantra restoration that nepal is not a hindu kingdom blady hell.nepal's one and only one identity was recognized as hindu kingdom in this world .removal of king was at least good but loosing identity of the nation is what type of people's democracy.blady hell is that start of loktantra.according to the hindu religion cow is goddess of hindu and majority of people are hindu in nepal and if i am not wrong eating cow was not the only propoganda of this aandolan.now see how this foreign ******* will play in the soil of nepal demolishing people power into two..........

See this people regard as janata who's brain is ****** blank ......they never fight for their own rights they only fight for the leader's right.Do you think the same hawalda girija and makune madhav who was once hatred by same janata bhanauda renamed as most corrupted leader is going to give something for me and u ha ha ha i feel shame for myself........

King was good afterall......at least corruption was checked ........friendly relation with other nation was tight it's coz they are not profited.......u know what if only a single day nepal is bund blady hell india loss million of rupees.........aah let's not go there ........

Do you think the problem of maoist gonna be solve ........my *** never.........See how their tactics that now they made king fully powerless so that they can take and recieve bribe in front all........nango khel........****...

janata ko support hith ra rakshya ko laagi kunai kura ko point sambhidan ko dhara ma ullekhit bhayo ahile haal ma----- No not k kera hereko usobhaye............

common guys give some points in relation with this topics...........cheers............

Cutting Kings's power is so far OK on the name of stability in the country. Major problem at the moment is corruption than King. This is a time all corrupted people should be put on Jail, but who is going to do that since corrupted themself are leading government. Therefore, I doubt their every step. Specially why they scrap identity of Hindu Kingdom is very doubtful. It may be Maoist is pushing them to do that or they getting big fund from arab nations. I hope these leader die soon.

pahila lukera ghoos khante aba nango bazaar ma dekhayera khanchan..........that's the last word......

I am scared of this decesion may lead to rise of the party!!! with hardcore relegion feelings and I belive that will be the worst thng that will ever happen in our country. SHIVA SENA, BAJRANG DAL, BJP are the examples of our neighbour.

The next Bhutan.

Just wait 10 years and you will see the new developement situation of our pridge land.

The next Bhutan.

Just wait 10 years and you will see the new developement situation of our pridge land.

Just wait 10 years ....... so what differece it is from King's "Wait 2 years".. what all we do is wait wait and wait.

Any way so as to shut the mouth of citizen, leaders are popularizing themselves introducing catchy laws and declaraion.. Be the Nepal Hindu Country or Muslim, what difference it will make such pathetic situation of poor people. Be children get citizenship card from mother or not, what differnce it will make on Bazaar bhau, economic stalemate. See in Phalano.com pictures, how MPs sleep during Sansad, supposed to start at 2 but even Speaker of HoR arrives at 6. How we gonna believe these so called leaders?

Lollipop diyera baccha phakaune jasto gari raheko cha ....

Ani tyo Girija, marna laagi sakyo, ajhai PM hune rahar ... Young leader lai responsibilty diyeko bhaye k bigrincha, saparne ta girija le pani hoina aakhir.

Your view is really good E major jee. Jun prasna haru tapaile yaha uthaunu bhaeko chha...ti ati chitta bujhda chhan. We just need good and honest leaders for the nation.

My last view was not for the King support. You believe me, I am anti King coz my whole family is belonged to revolution.

thirdpole jee ko question man parekole tyaslai khandan matra garna khojeki hoon. Let me to explain here.....KING, the supremo of Nepal never agreed TRI ERA agreement with India and China coz the King didn't wnat to loose his country. I am not talking about King Gyanendra, the stone point is being stick from late king Tribhuvan to King Gyanendra. Somehow, Late King Mahendra was involved in some sandhis with India and China but he succeed only with India. That's why today, the life of mid west Nepal and farwestern Nepal is depending on India. This is true and nobody can ignore it.

Nepal's King never supported to Indian and Chinese policy coz the King want long live his country. For an example, let's see the Bhutan. Why is Bhutan is under India now? DO YOU KNOW?? Today, Bhutan's everything is under an Indian policy coz a couple of decade ago, the King of Bhutan agreed and signed on an Indian agreement. So there is a Bhutan and we can see.......! The most amazing thing is, nowadays Bhutan is not counting as a country in the UNO but 30 - 35 years ago, Bhutan was a country in the record.

For our country, King always being a good leader. After King, there was a only one great leader for the nation that was Marich Man Singh Shrestha. What he did, that was a great lesson to all Nepalese.

true Rainka... I fully admit when you express all those things. Yes I believe past kings were diplomatically good than all the leaders we have got. But this time Gyanendra missed some steps, so he became unable to be popular like past kings. I admit when you say Marich Man Singh a patriot fellow. He is the own who did not lick India's foot.

What I am surprised is leaders are not more different than King, then why all the balme to King? Tanakpur, Damija, Kalapani, Hydro power projects, Koirala khandan rule... why people forgot all these ... achamma lagcha .... I totally go for democratic state ... King should remain like that of Thailand, or UK, or Japan.. but I dont want to see the country ruled by same old leech and Maoist ...

I am not leader, not I am diplomat, I do not have solution, but I am educated enough to see what is right and what is woring. Just expressing the feeling.