Sign in to follow this  
palxeno

can;t copy mp3 songs from cd to hd

recetely one of my friend bought the dell laptop in GB 299.00 the problem is he can listen mp3, audio, watch dvd but can;t copy mp3 songs from cd to hd. while opening mp3 songs cd it opens desktop page where it displays all icons in dialog box, wat would be the best sonl to fix this problem.

thanks

how do you know that its mp3 ??? may be its Audio CD.

If its MP3 , you can just copy and paste. but if its audio cd and want to copy onto hdd, then you have to extract it, using some software ... into the format you want .. mp3,wma,ogg etc. etc.

If its MP3 , you can just copy and paste. but if its audio cd and want to copy onto hdd, then you have to extract it, using some software ... into the format you want .. mp3,wma,ogg etc. etc.

dhanywad ! ujjal ji khusi lagyo yaha le mero smasya hal garne trygarnu bhayeko ma. but still i m stucking with same thing. and now i come to conclusion that some thing wrong with mp3 cd or laptop drive.

anyway thanks so much once again.

xxx

Hi,

I think, if this is really non corrupted mp3 songs, then there should not be any problem to copy it.

But u can not copy audio songs directly, so better to use windows media player and extract audio songs..

Bye B)

dhanywad ! ujjal ji khusi lagyo yaha le mero smasya hal garne trygarnu bhayeko ma. but still i m stucking with same thing. and now i come to conclusion that some thing wrong with mp3 cd or laptop drive.

anyway thanks so much once again.

xxx

you just said you can play very well with your mp3 cd, if you can play it .... then I dont think there will be any problem for copying as well.......... unless its an audio CD.

and ... laptop drive :huh: if you can play ... then how come it can get damaged B)

I assume your CD is AUDIO, which you can't copy with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

Edited by ujjwal

I assume your CD is AUDIO, which you can't copy with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

Sounds like that.

actually, it was problem with copying mp3 files

nothing to do with audio cd.

thanks for ur help.

actually, it was problem with copying mp3 files

nothing to do with audio cd.

thanks for ur help.

just mp3 files :unsure::o:blink::ph34r:

Anyways .. good luck :)