Sign in to follow this  
Deven

A+ Hardware and MCSE in Nepal

Hi pals,

How much does it cost to complete a course in A+ Hardware and MCSE in Nepal? Are there any short courses available?

Deven

Hi pals,

How much does it cost to complete a course in A+ Hardware and MCSE in Nepal? Are there any short courses available?

Deven

Deven ji i just sign to pop the same query today? But mine is a lil more...

I have completd some Windows Xp bible By Alan Simpsom, and i hav some good Office knowledge, so wht more do i needed for this Microsoft Certification Program...

I know I am at this point there is more way to go wht r still to be covered, how long will it take to complete the course?

I also heard of RCHE, which one is the best...?

Hi quadgeek,

I don't know if A+ is vailable in Nepal. If there is available, it would be nice to go Microsoft Certification after that. Microsoft Office is different track from Microsoft Networking Certification and it does not help for MCP or MCSE at all.

However, if you have general Knowledge on Windows OS. You will find it pretty much easy to move further, You do not need any special skills to learn MCSE. In fact you will start learning the begining from there. You only need patience and curiosity.

As for RHCE, It is another vendor Certification like MS Corporation give MCSE. RedHat corp. give RHCE. Technically, RHCE is way advance in Networking Technology as it covers some network programming or you can say SHELL SCRIPTS, which is very handy and In fact all the backend servers run on RedHat and other Unix . You will find 70% of internet server are running in UNIX . 20% in Windows and 10% in other such as Novel.

If you are looking for fast jobwise courses , MCSE is better. However in the long run, You can try both MCSE and RHCE, or you can study together as they have same foundation. MCSE, you will spend more time in reading than practical, on the otherside RHCE needs more practical than reading. Choice is yours, I would say go for both.

Good Luck.

Hi man!

I hav searched for the same certifictaion but haven't really dig in! I watch some sites and they are all about the resources on the MCSE and all like The Practice Question, Whether my keyword is wrong er wht .... I am not finding the detail on the MCSE and such. Here detail by I mean the Syllabus and the Test Patterns..... Where can i find them...any links? How long will it take for ... generally?

Edited by quadgeek