Sign in to follow this  
Joy

WNSO Nepal Donated Rs. 25000/- to Setidevi Lower Sec School

Just to highlight some point:

we request everyone to make their contribution to make it bigger and better.

yes ! plus I praise such works. But what is it that DM us saying..Do u thunk that he/she's sensubly posting it?

Just to highlight some point:

we request everyone to make their contribution to make it bigger and better.

yes ! plus I praise such works. But what is it that DM us saying..Do u thunk that he/she's sensubly posting it?

what are you on about now...!!!

wnso donation

looking at this i think you'll find alot more has been donated!!

The fund was collected by WNSO UK and sent to WNSO Nepal.

That mean it was WNSO UK not WNSO Nepal. Credit bhaneko hakdaarlai dinu paarchha Joy bhai, ki kaso?

Matlav... .WNSO UK donated Rs. 25000/- to Setidevi Lower Sec School........shirshak hunu parne thiyo ki????????? :P:P

that's approxiamtely £200...it seems alot more has been raised from the donation list...what's happening to the rest??!!

DM, rest is in WNSO's Bank account.

We collect about £20 per month from monthly donation and some money from google advert.

If you could please join the team for monthly donation and where possible please ask your friends and families.

we will appreciate your contribution, if any doubts about donation transaction please feel free to post here or if you are in UK visit WNSO office for full list of statements, make sure arrange appointment with me.

dinesh

Edited by dinesh

Thank you dinesh daju for your kind information..................but i have a good answer for those raising hands or marking the question against ................i think it was not necessary for giving information to those.......

humm, i do have good answer or reply to those...... but i dun wanna give here, that could disrupt the environment for some reason............

and to those it could be non of there business ......so plz............. :angry:

Thank you dinesh daju for your kind information..................but i have a good answer for those raising hands or marking the question against ................i think it was not necessary for giving information to those.......

As we are New here, it takes time to uinderstand the system. If we are good in mind and active in performance..we can serve WNSO by our some skills.

1 Dinesh Gautam January 2004

2 Bharat Thapa March 2004

3 Rina Rai July 2004

4 Babylen Rai September 2004

5 Himal Rai September 2004

6 Deepak Gurung September 2004

7 Bodh Prakash Gurung September 2004

8 Sanjeev Ghimire September 2004

9 Subash Ghimire September 2004

10 Shambhu Ghimire September 2004

11 Bikash Rai September 2004

12 Janak Katuwal September 2004

13 Vinod Khadka September 2004

14 Sushil Thapa September 2004

15 Prasant Aryal September 2004

16 Dropada Mehata July 2005

it seems that regular one pound donors are the listeds... and BHARAT DAI is there in the list and in The Setidevi Project..so why to wonder..? esp D_M.

PS I am happy to know that WNSO is officially registered in Nepal as an Organization of students for education, volunteerism, environment, social and other issues...

hey guys can I know the Board Members and other members?

SEEMS THAT WNSO IS ALSO SLOWLY GETTING LIKE TAKINGITGLOBAL...