Sign in to follow this  
ujjwal

Msn Live Messenger Invites

is this the same as Windows Live Mail Beta thing. i got an invite mail but not really sure what it is.

email said ---

We want you, one of our Hotmail VIPs, to experience the next generation of Web-based e-mail - Windows Live Mail Beta. We've been testing the service, and we feel like it's now ready for some of our best Hotmail customers like you, to try it out and tell us what you think.

Here are some things we've added to kick your experience up a notch:

• Speed, Speed, Speed. Built on new technology that makes navigating your e-mail much faster

• Easy Inbox Management. Includes drag & drop, plus message previews with reading pane

• Info Bar. A new weapon to help zap junk and "phishing" e-mail

• Expanded storage. Extra space for all your stuff with 2GB of storage

(2 gigabytes = 2,000,000,000 bytes)

Want a sneak peek before signing on the dotted line? Click here

Rest assured that after the transformation to Windows Live Mail Beta takes place, your Hotmail messages, contacts, and calendar will all be there.

Thank you,

Windows Live Mail Beta Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this message because you are a valued MSN Hotmail Customer. If you have questions about our privacy policies, please read the MSN Privacy Statement at http://privacy.msn.com.

We value our relationship with you; however, if you would prefer to no longer receive future special offers or research e-mails from MSN, follow this link: http://privacy.msn.com/choice/default.asp

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, U.S.A.

anyone know what it's all about...another junk mail or something worthwhile??

is this the same as Windows Live Mail Beta thing. i got an invite mail but not really sure what it is.

email said ---

We want you, one of our Hotmail VIPs, to experience the next generation of Web-based e-mail - Windows Live Mail Beta. We've been testing the service, and we feel like it's now ready for some of our best Hotmail customers like you, to try it out and tell us what you think.

Here are some things we've added to kick your experience up a notch:

• Speed, Speed, Speed. Built on new technology that makes navigating your e-mail much faster

• Easy Inbox Management. Includes drag & drop, plus message previews with reading pane

• Info Bar. A new weapon to help zap junk and "phishing" e-mail

• Expanded storage. Extra space for all your stuff with 2GB of storage

(2 gigabytes = 2,000,000,000 bytes)

Want a sneak peek before signing on the dotted line? Click here

Rest assured that after the transformation to Windows Live Mail Beta takes place, your Hotmail messages, contacts, and calendar will all be there.

Thank you,

Windows Live Mail Beta Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this message because you are a valued MSN Hotmail Customer. If you have questions about our privacy policies, please read the MSN Privacy Statement at http://privacy.msn.com.

We value our relationship with you; however, if you would prefer to no longer receive future special offers or research e-mails from MSN, follow this link: http://privacy.msn.com/choice/default.asp

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, U.S.A.

anyone know what it's all about...another junk mail or something worthwhile??

I am using Live Mail Beta since last about a month. It is better than the normal hotmail. The mail you got isn't a junk.

haina webber jee i got and made it to live one.. but hte main problem is will i have that invitation reserved for some one.. let me know.. pelase or let me know the link... to reach to that inivitation section.. thanks for ur effort in advance...

I saw there in msn and it says i have no invitation.. is that i will not have invitation once i change myself into live one..

Put your email id in the forum and I will send some invitation that I have. Thanks

I was trying to send an invitation to mulmisuresh but their server seems experiencing problem. I guess its like this for everybody else.