Sign in to follow this  
dream_noon

how are u planning to celebrate this dashain?

hey frens ..........time has come to celebrate........the most awaited event.....of hindus.........the dashain.............this year. too........and its sure everybody ..........has their own...........plans to celebrate...........the festival.........so ppl are requested..........to share their plannings..............so we can celebrate the great .........dashian of his year..........together here in WNSO.........our next home....... smile.gif .Let me share my part.

this year too i will be missing the following things:

1 my family (but still i am planning to call them ......)

2 the mutton prepared in home..........(here at my place mutton dont have taste as like that of local nepali goats)

3 playing cards

4 Relatives.....

Still i will be joining the city of Calcutta........to celebrate the dashara nite

this time...........its been said here in india..........calcutta ..........is the biggest place on earth to............see the celebration of.............dashara...........n it continues the..............whole night..........with all the streets full of people till............morning........

at last happy dashian to all ...... smile.gif

sad.gif  sad.gif mid-term here!

76397[/snapback]

sorry for that............but mid term needs little more explanation.......i think tongue.gif

hey frens ..........time has come to celebrate........the most awaited event.....of hindus.........the dashain.............this year. too........and its sure everybody ..........has their own...........plans to celebrate...........the festival.........so ppl are requested..........to share their plannings..............so we can celebrate the great .........dashian of his year..........together here in WNSO.........our next home....... smile.gif .Let me share my part.

this year too i will be missing the following things:

1 my family (but still i am planning to call them ......)

2 the mutton prepared in home..........(here at my place mutton dont have taste as like that of local nepali goats)

3 playing cards

4 Relatives.....

Still i will be joining the city of Calcutta........to celebrate the dashara nite

this time...........its been said here in india..........calcutta ..........is the biggest place on earth to............see the celebration of.............dashara...........n it continues the..............whole night..........with all the streets full of people till............morning........

at last happy dashian to all ...... smile.gif

76395[/snapback]

:Ddont have anybody 2 celebrate with me so ill be celebrating dashain with alcohol and only alcohol . ill listen to my favourite music bethoveen,vivaldi,and carnatic music-um bhatt, ry cooder. take 2 weeks off. cant fly kites here so ill be flyin kites online. play malshree dhun on me guitar. wont have bigmac in dashain. and... smile.gif

planning to cook, ( lamb+tomatoes+onions+methi+garam masala+ aduwa/lasun+ vegetable oil) that will do) it give aroma specially when I do the timings in cooking ...lol,

Beside that, Of not having whisky in last dashian, this years gonna be double whisky from early morning. No Beers....and wishing to have a good day sleep after a bottle, humm, I have to quench a bottle this year somehow.

Missing Tika from my mom, hope I will have it next year.

I wish you all the best for this dashain to all the members.

http://member.wnso.org/negativephreek/bijaya_dashami.gif

Edited by Limitation//Moon

:Ddont have anybody 2 celebrate with me so ill be celebrating dashain with alcohol and only alcohol . ill listen to my favourite music bethoveen,vivaldi,and carnatic music-um bhatt, ry cooder. take 2 weeks off. cant fly kites here so ill be flyin kites online. play malshree dhun on me guitar. wont have bigmac in dashain. and... smile.gif

76411[/snapback]

g8 sathi...........cheers............. ohmy.gif

planning to cook, ( lamb+tomatoes+onions+methi+garam masala+ aduwa/lasun+ vegetable oil) that will do) it give aroma specially when I do the timings in cooking ...lol,

Beside that, Of not having whisky in last dashian, this years gonna be double whisky from early morning. No Beers....and wishing to have a good day sleep after a bottle, humm, I have to quench a bottle this year somehow.

Missing Tika from my mom, hope I will have it next year.

I wish you all the best for this dashain to all the members.

http://member.wnso.org/negativephreek/bijaya_dashami.gif

76412[/snapback]

daju ko planning dekhera purana samjhana haru taja bhaye..............je hos haapy dashain there tongue.gif

feels realistic now... hearing those saying.. dashai ayo.. khana paula.. k khaula.. chori lyawla.. dhatta papi chuttai basaula...

i m here with 4 groups of nepli in my university but feeling alone in deep core.. so will b drinking lots of alcholol... and will promise to make my head go .... hangover.....

Ya guys... lonliness ko sathi.. cig and alcohol.. yaha khasi paudaina..

mero thauma.. chicken i eat often.. and egg too.. so this time.. plain

one.. neither the flavor nor the taste...

Wadayo ... sapana sabai.. dashai lay....

anyway... arku dashai ramrai bitos.. if possible lets go on writing about dashain till we come to make tihar the end.. i mean continous on dashain and tihar the end....

feels realistic now... hearing those saying.. dashai ayo.. khana paula.. k khaula.. chori lyawla.. dhatta papi chuttai basaula...

i m here with 4 groups of nepli in my university but feeling alone in deep core.. so will b drinking lots of alcholol... and will promise to make my head go .... hangover.....

Ya guys... lonliness ko sathi.. cig and alcohol.. yaha khasi paudaina..

mero thauma.. chicken i eat often.. and egg too.. so this time.. plain

one.. neither the flavor nor the taste...

Wadayo ... sapana sabai.. dashai lay....

anyway... arku dashai ramrai bitos.. if possible lets go on writing about dashain till we come to make tihar the end.. i mean continous on dashain and tihar the end....

76424[/snapback]

awesome dude

keep on rock'in free world dude biggrin.gifsmile.gif write about dashian til end lata yar good luck drink until ur wasted