Sign in to follow this  
lucifer

Isn't this NEWS forum suppose to me educational.

Friends,

Im just a newbie in here, so I'm not tryin to change the way you all work. But, when I saw this NEWS forum, I thought there would lot of latest news regarding the academics and other related field (eg, IT, Management, schools, colleges, nep. students achieving awards around the world etc...) as the topic description suggests,

Any latest news should go here. We encourage members to post academic news or news that benefit students.
All I see in bunch of political news.

We go to nepalnews.com or bbc.co.uk and other similar news site to read whats going on around us.

I am not complaining but be two seperate forums 1) EDUCATIONAL NEWS 2) POLITICAL NEWS would be better. I hope I'm not making anyone mad out here, esp the Admin and Mods, who work hard around the clock to keep this site flying.

Just a thought!!

This portal is awesome btw. keep up the good work!!

Bottom line, till the time politiccs is seperated from education, Nepal will be where it is at forever.

~peace~

I am not complaining but be two seperate forums 1) EDUCATIONAL NEWS 2) POLITICAL NEWS would be better.  I hope I'm not making anyone mad out here, esp the Admin and Mods, who work hard around the clock to keep this site flying.

Just a thought!!

Bottom line, till the time politiccs is seperated from education, Nepal will be where it is at forever.

~peace~

76392[/snapback]

well news cover a vast area of topics.........so its upto the ppl what news they are inteeested..............besides political news.............need not be that essential.........in this forum...............so educational.............will be beneficial

for ...students........but that forum is mostly idle............so who cares tongue.gif

I am not complaining but be two seperate forums 1) EDUCATIONAL NEWS 2) POLITICAL NEWS would be better.  I hope I'm not making anyone mad out here, esp the Admin and Mods, who work hard around the clock to keep this site flying.

Just a thought!!

~peace~

76392[/snapback]

well news cover a vast area of topics.............still for wnso.........educational news are...........mush welcome...........coz........politics is not taked about case........in wnso...........still.............the news forum is much inactive so who cares...... smile.gif

Politics controls everything. Even BBC online has a section on politics and education in the same interface. Its actually good that students are taking interest in what's happening in the country.