Sign in to follow this  
monica

You can run but I can also run away.

loved ya angel'

well said. It's about the show, may not even be love, but angel is hurted ...awwwww

you are right angel.  biggrin.gif

75643[/snapback]

what a butter biggrin.gif

Completely blind support. Monica (parkville) has deepest feeling. She is a queen of love

IP,

don't take it personally, but you're an f'ing idiot. It would appear to me (and most others, I'm sure) that you're quite used to thinking .

You are the creator of all the dispute

You pass every message to parkville. Sorry to say you dry.gif

smile.gif

Vikasit thauma basera kaam pa chhaina ki kya ho? Nepalma aau, ek mahinako 20,000 NR dinchhu. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Parkville and angel...hehe ..You both are great writers, poets and well being in real life as well.

Life would be wonderful. No need to long for the tranparent love which Monica Parkville has. By looking at the standings, Parkville can defeat every obstacles and she is full of charisma....hehe...

One upon a time, there was queen in the lostwar kingdom. Her beloved King was killed in the war and they were in loose loose situation. Out of the surprise, one day she found a man across the river , he was striving by hunger, she took him in a palace. Time passes, and he learned the art of war. He was a beautiful poet as well and then he beacame defeat the enemy on the next war.

The conclusion of the story was, Day comes to everone....someday.

smile.gif

Somesaid.... love lift life upto the dream.......and the world below will only be the things to remember. All our life become beautiful like above the mountains and everyday become a wonderful day. We live apart from the world aside and there will be no time to cray........ So, love is wonderful thing. I got little confuse in angel point of view but Parkville is crystal clear. Good luck smile.gif

here i go naramari nightfall.....hehe

I know, people making stories.... but I can reach your mind and read it through......when you want it the most ....and when you are ready to go.....love come to you and that's the way it is. But it's palying the scene to make me believe what I don't want. Life is empty.... when you are not around.... life come to those who believe it like parkville ....hehe

well......that's the way it is.