Sign in to follow this  
b-mal

too sad... 7 points for India...

Sorry,

I should not say but i want to stress.. I hate india... because....

1. We have been served with many barriers and obstacles...many developmental phased international cooperation has been cut off due to india... water project plan in far western Nepal...

2. Did never wanted Nepal to go under the phase of development, the water of nepal is used by indians for electricity generation and in the summer they open the damps to shower flood.. what this rascals are ...

3. Imagine the loss due to being landlock. it would not have been that the leader I really feel strong.. MR I am rich man.. marichman.. did.. for one month.. imported from china.. every thing... .

4. How are the borders that are close to Nepal.. did we influenced them or we are victimised...

5. Do you know.. there is no bilateral treaty that serves Nepal on behalf of welbeing...

6. I cannot remain thanking Great Leaders .. who are the same assho*e... rust over the iron..(talking of myself)

7. I Guess everyone is aware of land coverage by India.... can I call it power exibition or wat.... for example.. Indian Embassy located in Center of KTM .... I am sure no embassy has occupied the size larger than the size "INdIA" Has....

Beaware... Attack is the best form of Defense....

I know we might think we are too late.. but lets raise the voice equivocally to lead the race.. to some part of our vision... who knows we can show the world... with the slogan..

United we grow, divided they fall

let it not be messed up with politics either coz i hate.. its my solid feeling parted from all those .. activities of political affairs.. and rest...

Do you people think this message is best suited for news section ? For me, it would be more appropriate if we consider this message as an opinion and place it as appropriate for better organized forum.

Thanks

Do you people think this message is best suited for news section ? For me, it would be more appropriate if we consider this message as an opinion and place it as appropriate for better organized forum.

Thanks

75465[/snapback]

Agreed.

Sorry,

I should not say but i want to stress.. I hate india... because....

1. We have been served with many barriers and obstacles...many developmental phased international cooperation has been cut off due to india... water project plan in far western Nepal...

2. Did never wanted Nepal to go under the phase of development, the water of nepal is used by indians for electricity generation and in the summer they open the damps to shower flood.. what this rascals are ...

3. Imagine the loss due to being landlock. it would not have been that the leader I really feel strong.. MR I am rich man.. marichman.. did.. for one month.. imported from china.. every thing... .

4. How are the borders that are close to Nepal.. did we influenced them or we are victimised...

5. Do you know.. there is no bilateral treaty that serves Nepal on behalf of welbeing...

6. I cannot remain thanking Great Leaders .. who are the same assho*e... rust over the iron..(talking of myself)

7. I Guess everyone is aware of land coverage by India.... can I call it power exibition or wat.... for example.. Indian Embassy located in Center of KTM .... I am sure no embassy has occupied the size larger than the size "INdIA" Has....

I know we might think we are too late.. but lets raise the voice equivocally to lead the race.. to some part of our vision... who knows we can show the world... with the slogan..

75460[/snapback]

You make sure once agin about this issue then put your views here. I will teach you that what's the problem behind us. 'Aruko naakma aula rakhunu bhanda pahile afno SIGAN puchnu parchha', yo kura kahilei na birsanu, ok?

INDIA is the GREAT!!

Sorry,

INDIA is the GREAT!!

75931[/snapback]

then i must say... that you belong to jejus and your ass belong to me....if u really say great india....

I m sorry for u sing insensible words because i hate **dia...not indians....

Bro,

It will be always better if we do respect every lands. Land never being a controversy neither has no any disputes. So, it depends upon rullers or persons.

For an example: If any another citizen says, 'I hate Nepalese', then I do not mind anymore because it depends on a person but if he/she says, 'I hate Nepal' then definetly I will do fight with him/her. This is my thought, no offence to anyone.

Edited by KhemGurung

75460[/snapback]

common brother, india must have paid for that land. i don't think they have occupied our land. biggrin.gif

75460[/snapback]

I like this part.

common brother, india must have paid for that land. i don't think they have occupied our land.  biggrin.gif

thirdpole Biradar,

Aru points ko barema pani khanadan garau na, kina euta matrai point ko barema? Kaso? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif