Sign in to follow this  
dude_yog

another nepali nepali boxer rocks

wondering when he will say he is an indian.

75538[/snapback]

I support him. No matter whether he hold indian or nepali passport, after all he is nepali man and will remain. I do not expect him to leave india on the name of patriatism and push himself into fire of civil war where he will get nothing more than torture, either from government or maoist.

75549[/snapback]

ur point r incredible, the one earlier example was of TENZING NORWAY SHERPA.who became indian with his passort.

but one think we should kept in mind alwayz..

comunist quote

"pole pani ghamai jati

pite pani amai jati"

ur point r incredible, the one earlier example was of TENZING NORWAY SHERPA.who became indian with his passort.

dude_yog biradar,

Just remember that you are in India and you have freedom in the Indian terirtory, am I right? You are giving an example of poor TENZING NORgAY here, why? Who is TENZING NORGAY?

Anyone can achieve an Indian passport, its not big thing. You do pay 10.000 - 15,000 IC, you can achieve an Indian passport easily.

Let's forget other things here. You just proove it...is TENZING NORGAY have RASAN card India? Or do you have? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yes, we are doing that, that's why we are peace Nepalese. sad.gif

i mean you guys are incredible , it's not that what i am mean is the peace and prosperity ......whether nepali or indian ......but history should be accurate and pure ...otherwise ....but i am not putting myself into debate ....anyway ...lets keep in touch sometimes ......and wass up frens .............Dashai is very near what are your plans .........must do something collectively

With Regards

kslsanjeeb9

wondering when he will say he is an indian.

75538[/snapback]

I support him. No matter whether he hold indian or nepali passport, after all he is nepali man and will remain. I do not expect him to leave india on the name of patriatism and push himself into fire of civil war where he will get nothing more than torture, either from government or maoist.

75549[/snapback]

comunist quote

"pole pani ghamai jati

pite pani amai jati"

75579[/snapback]

i mean you guys are incredible , it's not that what i am mean is the peace and prosperity ......whether nepali or indian ......but history should be accurate and pure ...

kslsanjeeb9 biradar ho ki sistar ho thaa chhaina.....je bhaye pani hos,

Euta question hai....Nepalma Nepali nepalese jana sankhya kati chha?

otherwise ....but i am not putting myself into debate ....anyway ...lets keep in touch sometimes ......and wass up frens .............Dashai is very near what are your plans .........must do something collectively

With Regards

kslsanjeeb9

I like to share my Dashain days with you. How about you?

Edited by Lalupate

Som bahadur Pun seems to b from nepali origin but in newspaper these things r not mention,why the indian media is hiding his indentity n showing him as a indian.

75439[/snapback]

Som bahadur Pun is pure Nepali. He is a servant of an Indian government coz Gorkha Rifle is of India not Nepal. He is going to take a part in Busan olympic as an Indian boxer, that is why Indian media is hiding his indenty and showing him as an Indian. Simple...very simple. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

75443[/snapback]

Som Bahadur Pun is son of H. major Tek Bahadur Pun of 8th Gorkha Rifle. Nepali ta hun tara ahile uniharuko India mai basobas chha.

75498[/snapback]

This guy is amazing. He is best fighter. As I know, he is rocking since 2000 AD. He was trained at GTC (Gorkha Training Company), Himanchal.

Euta question hai....Nepalma Nepali nepalese jana sankhya kati chha?

Sala-khala....2 Crore and 40 Lakhs.