Sign in to follow this  
mild melody

My story

My Story

Some people say being creative is about freeing your mind to do whatever you think is right. For me, being creative is an unpredictable term. One cannot really control what the outcome is going to be. It is like being in a love relationship. I put my mind into it and hoping that it will last. However, love is fragile. I believe that she is the one that I always want, but when the magic ends, we simply have to set apart.

Tears are almost disappearing from our culture. A man certainly doesn't cry out loud, and even a woman who cries can be described as emotional. Therefore, one can only hide in one's solitude corner to express their feelings.

At a certain point, tears start coming out from my eyes without any control. Perhaps, she was not the one that I am looking for. Maybe it was a mistake of time to bring us together. Maybe we were being honest with each other, and that's what seperates us. However, love, guilt, and regrad are all true. Although we can never be together, i still love her, at least in my understanding. I wish the best for her. I wish that she will find her happiness each day.

When full moon rises in the sky and I feel lonely, I will think about her. I will remember how she used to be by my side, how we used to talk about this and that. I always love the night sky with full moon shining in its full glory.

Love is like a two sided mirror. When you love someone, you become his/her mirror, and s/he beocomes yours. It is about sharing your experience with the other, and as a result, he/she will also improve your life experience and perspective about the world. Love is open door. If you shut your door, you will find yourself locked in yourself. True love can never destroy, it can only grow richer thoughout your experiences. My first experience in a love relationship was in college.

(to be continued....)

You should have known better....love ain't a easy game to play neither to take a chance .... boy, you are too cool for ladies, This way dreams and anguish bring the love together but you should be more stronger with your lover. smile.gif I felt awkward for you being girls myself beacuse I thought I will comment you something that may help.

well heaven knows, being such is very good. Well, don't think of end before you start boy.

well,

its nice to read your story.. to console you.. i can say atleast you had bothsided love.. i am the one who love in a way that world see the moon at one end and the sun on the other..

I love her truly, deeply and madly... she knows me that what i admitt but something shatters my feelings coz we can't be ours...

She is my dreamgal... I can't say much.. i adore her infinitely... so there are many like me... loving someone at the corner of the heart, mind and eye.. who knows who loves..

But for me.. i am the one who had decorated her in my mind silently, in my heart wholy and in my eye widely...

So this is life... you need to wait the time till u can define the pace of the destiny closer or far apart..

Virtual distant is just an art of the realms ... its uncertain .... I guess you well know that people saying ... the earth is round... we will sure meet one day..

Thus i want to assure you.. believe in your love... you will shatter all those obstacles if love is full of strength...

All the best...

Cheers:

Jaya Shambhu....

MM jee,

Pheri gatho parnu bho ta yo mutu lai....2nd part ko parkhai ma kati basalnu huncha....gatho chito chito phukaunu parne......

.....ta yaha maya prem ka kura chaldai raicha......

Manche ka katha hunchan.....Mera ta Chyatiyeka byatha chan......kehi tukra haru.......

<<<<kehi thiyo tyo muhar ma, jadu bhanau ki....tuna muna....dui mutu ko milan ya bhawana ko satasaat......... tee bhawana ka sagar ma dubda....ra dubeko kalpana matra garda pani ....ma aafailai aanyatra paauthiye....manis le yaaslai prem bhanda raichain....ma yaaslai kunai naam dina chahanna.....naam tyasko matra huncha jasko yaas sansaar ma kehi aastitwa huncha....bhanne mero sooch matra.....

samayako badi le bagai lagyo tyas benaam sambandha lai......ichya, aakaanchya haru sabai dube tee bhel sangai.......bilin bhaye tee saath haru.....saathi haru ko bhasa ma bhanda aaunsi lagecha re mero jiwan ma......ani sooch thiye....ke saanchai nai poornima ko aash ma jiwan bitne hola ra?? .....prasnaai prasna khada thiyo.....

samaya le diyeko chot samaya le niko parcha bhanthe.....huna pani ho jastai lagna thalyo.....din/mahina..hundai...barsa haru pani chait ko huri jhai pattai nadiyi kahile aayi kahile gai sake cha........pariwartan ko prawesh bhaisakeko bha:n huna thaleko cha.......

Tears are almost disappearing from our culture. A man certainly doesn't cry out loud, and even a woman who cries can be described as emotional. Therefore, one can only hide in one's solitude corner to express their feelings.

Yeah,

But, crying is never a solution, neither it helps to heal.

I am sorry to say but You seem to be too weak emotionally mild melody.sad.gif

thank you all for everything, you are all giving me full support and i am so happy for it......can't stay without thanking you all....

and as for the next parts...i will be posting them, one after another, in this thread......