Sign in to follow this  
Rajiv

For all medicine related Students

and for everybody's kind info... i am also an active member of Xenomed.com , which is the new address of NepalDrug.com , which had been a hot-topic of discussion sometime before! But I have neutral about its previous discussion, and seriously do not want that to be discussed here anymore. I just want WNSO site to improve its sub-forum to incorporate more and b informative.

Well, as a medic, I think I am free to discuss anywhere abt medicine in WNSO and Xenomed.com . I am neutral to critisise! Every site has its objectives and plus n minus points, which needs bit of change every now n then according to the needs and circumstance!

Rt now, I am in Bhart dai's house (in UK) with him, and I am talking to him about it too!

Merci!

DocteurX

Once started, there can be many posts, threads and so much more, but it all needs to be in one single Sub-Forum, not scattered in research, general, or something else! this way, everyone can go for specific place to get the info!

Cheers for the new sub-forum!

As far as I smell, General studies section will be converted to Medicine Discussions and all the current topics of General Studies, will be moved to somewhere in an appropraite section. Medicine section means only for medicine or medical matters. This is all in our admin's hand, what can I say more here!

Well, as a medic, I think I am free to discuss anywhere abt medicine in WNSO and Xenomed.com . I am neutral to critisise! Every site has its objectives and plus n minus points, which needs bit of change every now n then according to the needs and circumstance!

Well sir !

This forum need you. We all students and non students from all around need you here. That's all, and thank you for your all efforts ......in advance.

Seperate medical forum is absolutely great idea. It's always good to discuss about medicine. Such kind of things/discussions helps a lot.

As far as I smell, General studies section will be converted to Medicine Discussions and all the current topics of General Studies, will be moved to somewhere in an appropraite section. Medicine section means only for medicine or medical matters. This is all in our admin's hand, what can I say more here!

Well sir !

This forum need you. We all students and non students from all around need you here. That's all, and thank you for your all efforts ......in advance.

hey thanks, :D

i didn'y expect that sort of welcome!

anyway, i am now here to help you all n me too...

afterall, i believe in sharing info...

medical sub-forum idea isin its pregnancy state rt now... as i talked to bharat dai here at UK...

so i will also b working on it to make it a bit comfortable place...

well, all said n done! i also want to ask a question for everybody there...

do u know about FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) and any medical softwares in FOSS category...

any medic software that run in Linux or BeOS or something like that???

if yes, then pls let me know

Merci, ;)

Docteur X

Royal South Hants Hospital

Southampton General Hospital

UK

medical sub-forum idea isin its pregnancy state rt now... as i talked to bharat dai here at UK...

Good guys deserves love and honour by all people. Love and appreciation is life, isn't it? :)

Good guys deserves love and honour by all people. Love and appreciation is life, isn't it? :)

I m in the list ...... ? B)

Its geat to have a section on medical discussion as it is yet another professional field in which wnso can host a number of topics. For political discussion I still insist on having and following policiy of non offensive language so that the discussions are more productive and creative. Otherwise, the posts in policital disuccsion will be nothing but house full of words which don't sound civilized in any forum.

I m in the list ...... ? B)

Raj ji,

You are also a medical intellectual and you have to support to all people around here. Helping on medical matters/discussions is your primary duty. Now, you findout yourself that you be in the beloved list or not! :P:P I fully hope, you will do it.

Its geat to have a section on medical discussion as it is yet another professional field in which wnso can host a number of topics.

Yes BS ji, That's the main point.

For political discussion I still insist on having and following policiy of non offensive language so that the discussions are more productive and creative. Otherwise, the posts in policital disuccsion will be nothing but house full of words which don't sound civilized in any forum.

You caught the important thing BS ji. This is the way to be more productive and creative. I agree with your opinion.

Edited by Rainka_Shivani

It's good, because encouragement is always good and you guys made me really happy. I am ready to waste my free time for this. :)

Raj ji,

You are also a medical intellectual and you have to support to all people around here. Helping on medical matters/discussions is your primary duty. Now, you findout yourself that you be in the beloved list or not! :P:P I fully hope, you will do it.

;):P:P