Sign in to follow this  
Joy

WNSO NEPAL to WNSO UK

Since WNSO is registerd in UK, please forward WNSO NEPAL the copy of constitution at dineshthapa@gmail.com as soon as possible. We need to go thourgh the objectives of WNSO registered in UK.

Any kinds of help WNSO UK (Central) could do to WNSO Nepal in order to register WNSO NEPAL? Please reply.

Please mail to dineshthapa@gmail.com as soon as possible as WNSO NEPAL is preparing WNSO NEPAL's Constitution with in a week to register it in CDO Kathmandu and Social Welfare Council in Kathmandu.

Thank you.

WNSO NEPAL

I sent constitution by email today please check.

I’m delighted to understand towards establishing WNSO Nepal on the ground and the initiatives you and other colleagues have taken.

Regarding authority of WNSO central committee and WNSO Nepal is as discussed publicly; WNSO UK initiated the idea and will remain influential member of the Network.

WNSO Nepal will report to WNSO international committee which is under process of formation. But WNSO UK and it’s members will do their best to support in all aspect of management, organisation, co-ordination and financial support of WNSO Nepal. A part from that WNSO UK is planning to establish own Scholarship in co-ordination with WNSO Nepal and I trust other member network will follow suite.

As we are planning to draft framework of WNSO International Committee which will draft all the guidelines and programmes and selection process of each network, for this reason until we finalise this international committee WNSO Nepal will report it’s activities to WNSO UK which is acting as WNSO central committee.

I can assure you that WNSO UK will do their best to help and support to establish WNSO Nepal on the ground and continue it’s activities.

If you need further info or assistance please email us at info@wnso.org

With regards,

Dinesh Gautam

I feel that Dineshji's opinion of WNSO-UK controlling the whole network is very bullish.

I think it should be put forward as WNSO with its headquarter in London and all country branches (including UK) an integral part of the organisation and they should be at the same level.

I feel that Dineshji's opinion of WNSO-UK controlling the whole network is very bullish.

72047[/snapback]

I think Dineshji's view highlighted not controlling but supporting for each network to setup them on the ground. WNSO International committee will work on top of all WNSO network to support and expand them. For the time being while we are setting up WNSO International Committee other WNSO Network may consult with WNSO UK where WNSO UK may again consult with its founder members, seniour members and Chautari Board to finalise things.

I think it should be put forward as WNSO with its headquarter in London and all country branches (including UK) an integral part of the organisation and they should be at the same level.

72047[/snapback]

Absolutely. That would be the case.

great