Sign in to follow this  
chamatkaribaba

Should WNSO take responsibility to update the site

Sujit Jee, you should know answer, take responsibility and reply rather than highlighting question, hoina ra? Please correct me if I am wrong.

71428[/snapback]

I'm requesting dear. It's an important matter that is why my responsibilty is hear to all members rather than typing my own brain here. Chautari members bina WNSO Intrernational Committee tayar garna hamilai dherai apthyaro chha. It takes bit long time but we must do hear all members from all nominated networks. Haina? smile.gif

Members may not offer potential support as team could provide. As for inter-national activities it is obvious how many countries are involving.

Edited by invincible gurl

Sujit Jee, you should know answer, take responsibility and reply rather than highlighting question, hoina ra? Please correct me if I am wrong.

71428[/snapback]

I'm requesting dear. It's an important matter that is why my responsibilty is hear to all members rather than typing my own brain here. Chautari members bina WNSO Intrernational Committee tayar garna hamilai dherai apthyaro chha. It takes bit long time but we must do hear all members from all nominated networks. Haina? smile.gif

71452[/snapback]

My view is, it's not necessary only students can be part of the committee. Board must do allow to other sincer people (non students) in the central committee (international committee). I don't think, Only students can make strong majority around the world.

Sorry to be late to respond in this topic. About the "WNSO-CYPRUS" site, I just want to say that we are lacking healthy number of members who can work for the maintenance of this site. Bharat dai had given me opportunity to take the responsibility, which was a great privilage for me.However, I couldn't accomplish this project as I couldn't get enough support from other members and time.Probably, we are lacking an energetic member like AVEE in the team.Since the summer is coming, most of our members including me will be busy in work and it's difficult to find new members who can take this responsiblity from us. I would try my best to give my 100% to this project as soon as I return back.

I want to request to the members who arose questions in this topic. I think they should come forward to work on those areas where they find WNSO is weak. It's easy to point out other's weakness.

Ajhai site kai kura gardaichhan ba????? unsure.gifhuh.gifblink.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifunsure.gifsad.gifohmy.gif

Ajhai site kai kura gardaichhan ba?????  unsure.gif  huh.gif  blink.gif  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif  unsure.gif  sad.gif  ohmy.gif

71906[/snapback]

Are you ready to survive 1 or 2 members for WNSO Central committee?

We need at least each member from each network. It's sincer request to all chautari members, please! help. Hope to hear from you all.

Thank you!

Give me the details , I will help.

71996[/snapback]

Give me the details , I will help.

71996[/snapback]

Ok count me in 2 smile.gif

72006[/snapback]

To sister innocent princess and sister MohanTara,

If you are really interested or if you can make someone to part on this matter then please! email or PM to our admin. Or you can PM or email to any board members personally. Chautari board will make a way to you for....KASARI AGHADI BADHNE?

Thank you for your quick response.

To sister innocent princess and sister MohanTara,

If you are really interested or if you can make someone to part on this matter then please! email or PM to our admin. Or you can PM or email to any board members personally. Chautari board will make a way to you for....KASARI AGHADI BADHNE?

Thank you for your quick response.

72011[/snapback]

Thats better. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif