Sign in to follow this  
distant_memory

voting system

pr_ric Posted Today, 12:13 PM

here we go again..............

daju bharat...

can we just create 1 more fourm topics just to criticize or pointing n complaining for other, i mean specially apart from comment/feedback.... where they can quote n fight with words.... unsure.gif

i just can't understand wy ppl can't just ignore which they don't like....

jaslai pani BaJaSu hunu parne....... sad.gif

Edited by pr_ric

haha that is so true. i do have a knack of speaking my mind, but i hopefully do it only when required. As for the "unfriendliness", isn't that seen among EVERY member. i'm sure there have been replies to threads that haven't agreed with everyone's opinions. i guess my unfriendliness arises when the contoversies include finger pointing and becomes personal. i guess everyone should be wary of their behaviour at all times or as you put it..."should watch as well". i'm sure there are posts which include unfriendliness of all members of wnso at some point in time

I guess D_M's comments should be viewed in a constructive way,

Well, where there r people who care deeply,

there is bound 2 be conflict.

I feel that having a Guidelines 4 the Moderator can be taken into consideration..

Or maybe giving some skill building sessions 2 work on their areas of weakness..

Though use of the guidelines cannot prevent conflict from happening...,

they might help develop an open, helpful climate where differences r dealt with productively.

DM unlike like others your comment was cute. About rest let me be smart as okinawa and say i rest my case.

70678[/snapback]

ahh you aren't part of a 2 people team of docs by any chance that wnso have asked to help out with medical issues??!!

I felt monica is much fair and has very gentle and preferably classic rythem.Distant memory is not a far apart. I have not been through all her post in the past to judge somebody but I will definitly say she is smart girl. pr_ric is over smile.gif hey, don flood (let me put it secret)

Hmm. looks like mixed reviews. I'm curious about Negative, as to how he could be offensive if express with me? Take it as an advice, it's our (members) task to suggest improvements of the forum,although I have had just step forth, and it's theirs to make them happen without potential for abuse. (Listen me here limitation moon, gotta get you on the line)

Point assigning (as said by distant memory) is a good thing IF the assignee sticks around proper enough to make it happen, OR you didn't negatised enough by mistake to make it unnecessary. I certainly wouldn't want a moderator/leaders to benefit from my mistake in awarding VALUABLE POINTS to them.

Oh miss bitchy princess please go ahead and complete the sentence. haha

Anyways im out got no time to aruge with girls.

70689[/snapback]

yOU BETTER GO AND LEARN GOOD THINGS, yOU ARE A BITCH, why the heck you said me bitchy?

PLEASE MODERATORS BAN HIM. He is a sick.

DM unlike like others your comment was cute. About rest let me be smart as okinawa and say i rest my case.

70678[/snapback]

ahh you aren't part of a 2 people team of docs by any chance that wnso have asked to help out with medical issues??!!

70683[/snapback]

No answer required. i guess you ARE the other half!! hmm interesting!!