Sign in to follow this  
monica

If I could steal you in broad daylight

Wish you all the best to monica and jeniffer, I am new here without knowledge what has happened in the past but reading this thread you both are rich with heart.

Edited by innocent princess

Thank you very much hidden angel didi , Invincible gurl, Innocent princess everyone.....I am feeling a whole lot better now...You all are Lovely and Brainy and all of you are doing Great and By the way nice journal Monica smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Reading the journals I found that people are being really open with their struggles. Some are outright asking for help tongue.gif , some are just telling it like it is..... but by doing this it really opened my eyes, as to what is going on in my own front yard. I know what I have to do, I've known it all along. But thinking and doing are very different things.I have my plan in place. tongue.gifbiggrin.gifunsure.gif

TS How are you today???? tongue.gifblink.gifunsure.gifph34r.gifbiggrin.gif

Reading the journals I found that people are being really open with their struggles. Some are outright asking for help tongue.gif  , some are just telling it like it is..... but by doing this it really opened my eyes, as to what is going on in my own front yard. I know what I have to do, I've known it all along. But thinking and doing are very different things.I have my plan in place. tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  unsure.gif

69442[/snapback]

Thanks for taking the time to take my name. I was wondering about it myself, but I hadn't got a chance to actually go look back into the situation you were, I would have totally lost. It's nice sometimes to have such discussion.I am happy to find you sisters.

Jennifer ,

I have to say womens have bad luck sometime smile.gif .

No matter,how hard we do, things pass with wind blow. It should have mutual understanding. (TS told me that in the other thread, though he is gone his words will be remembered) smile.gif

voltagegal

Edited by voltagegal

hehehe haddi huna khojeko ta hoina biggrin.gif

tara kya achhamma lagi ra, yo thread ma ta ahile samma kunai pani ketako

posting nai pareko rahenacha ohmy.gif

just for post biggrin.gifwink.gif

hehehe haddi huna khojeko ta hoina biggrin.gif

tara kya achhamma lagi ra, yo thread ma ta ahile samma kunai pani ketako

posting nai pareko rahenacha ohmy.gif

69457[/snapback]

Welcome to the club smile.gif .

Monica,

i am not just flattering you, your souces of imagination quite scientistific ....u seem to true nature lover ......ur articles made the reader very happy with the sense of simplicity ....no matter u are a poet ...u r .....great poet ...why dont u collect all your imagination into a organised manner ..all of us must have the previlige to read such gret writting .....i am impressed and so does many are ...ur writing is extensively close to heart ..pls pls do continue writing it ..............

with Regards

kslsanjeeb9