voltagegal

What are the thread moving regulation

I am disappointed, seeing that my thread has been moved.What are the regulation behind this, Could I get the answer from the related moderator? I am sure about not writing a off topic content.

Thank you.

voltagegal

At first glance, i thought, VG's thread was short circuited. However, the matter is just of the movement only.

It might be a lesson that moderator or concerned dept. wanted to give to the user so that he or she will post the materials to the related section only. For instance : if u ve a query on an educational matter and if it is posted in SPORTS section, what will happen? of course, INZY bro will score 6 on your name, is not it?

Ve a nice stay in chautari.

Edited by okinawa

I am disappointed, seeing that my thread has been moved.What are the regulation behind this, Could I get the answer from the related moderator? I am sure about not writing a off topic content

69289[/snapback]

Hi there,

I hope the same, due to the related forum, it's been moved. tongue.gif

be a nice as always, keep on rocking and rolling. We love ya tongue.gif

I think automated generated message tell you everything at that time voltagegal, Mine has been deleted even. As long as you trust yourself and give informative post you shouldn't have problem.

I am sure related moderater are busy for a while.Although, thanks for the effort being making by WNSO Team

voltagegal,

if you are talking about "Regarding WNSO QUEEN" then it is moved because a lot of members whose names were on the list were not happy about it.

Some of them asked us to remove their names. Everybody has noticed that. There were 10, 3 were removed and still we received emails from members whose name were in the list.

Regarding moving regulation, it is quite simple. It depends on the complains we receive.

If a lot of members are not happy about it where their names are listed then I have to say it is fair to move/delete that thread.

Hope you understand.

Regarding moving regulation, it is quite simple. It depends on the complains we receive.

If a lot of members are not happy about it where their names are listed then I have to say it is fair to move/delete that thread.

69316[/snapback]

It is very much understandable and thank you for all your effort. I hope voltagegal will understand that. She has posted in wrong forum,But sometime It is amazinly thread disappear, although I have no problem, thinking that It wasn't informative.

Thank you so much.

At first glance, i thought, VG's thread was short circuited. However, the matter is just of the movement only.

69303[/snapback]

I do apologise peoples, I praise the strong filtering into this forum. "short circuited" smile.gif It was like that, negative charge was little too much strong to blow the battery.

PS: How did you get about short circuit mechanism?

voltagegal

Edited by voltagegal