now that you want to see the world alone, again

there is no tenderness

If you really queen of your own domain --

and take a smartstep

would much wise to take a chance in life once again smile.gif

happy easter over there.

Dear voltagegal,

Since you are torned and saying the same crap over and over again

Before I suggest we should put a time limit on your relationship, so that only boy who have been around you for three to four years could leave you . Im tired of this. What worse is I've seen is that,repeating same thing, are ten times more retarded.

If, I was being sarcastic about "my idea" but at the same time I'd like to see someone who has actually been here for a while to ruin the relationship, rather than some other random new guy. I mean like this thread,want to take back old relationship is crap, and out of the majority of members here is even used to SAVE YOU (ur relationship) ! Out of all the things that could be done, why is it always involving adding something that doesn't need to be added? why can't you sit in the cafetiria downtown and say happy goodbye?

You need a lot of thinking before you hurt others. Who said you have pure soul? You had, Now, I can't believe.

-princess

innocent princess, there is a oddities arising from the new and your first post..

I, as most people,now,am just wondering if that was something we decided to self righteous, then nothing is viable to compensate the down dream. my brain's still a little fuzzy, recovering from my recent vacation, and I'm trying to pick up the thread my friends are having general discussion.

I think it would boil down to that I would use the humur some often in giving some funny comments on friends,this above comment is bit sarcastic,as if you know her. However, please as a request from me, take it and bend it to humour, I am certeinly sure, you did it just for fun.

Happy easter and have a good day.......smile.gif

hidden angel, are you from UoC? I didn't try to be offensive, May be I am poor in expresing opinion. That was my point of view only.

69090[/snapback]

well done my fren dont be afraid from people out here if u do

from the beginning u will lose your faith the faith to express the

freedom from deep inside u be bold and frens will always be with u

dont think yourself inferiour coz its the right place for the people like u tongue.gif

heartly anyway welcome to wnso!!!

Well said dream noon, I think nobody afraid of angel, She is the coolest girl around. Big hearted girl. That is the reason she is in good place. I think dream noon you are open,and you too are most welcome,I don't appear much due to my things,that i would love to in the first place. voltage is little too open....smile.gif no offence.

Innocent princess, are you innocent? tongue.gif sure you could be, welcome to wnso tongue.gif , but learn to speak with our super seniors madams. Otherwise you know what happen tongue.gif ; there are others watching you too.

for further reference, my sigs pls.

Innocent princess, are you innocent? tongue.gif sure you could be, welcome to wnso tongue.gif , but learn to speak with our super seniors madams. Otherwise you know what happen tongue.gif ; there are others watching you too.

for further reference, my sigs pls.

69104[/snapback]

here he goes to be some special again hee hee!! tongue.gif

princess beware !!! smile.gif

and thanks moni for telling the truth

we ought to be open coz we r here to share our

lives n frankness is the key i have seen so far

we should open our hearts before saying others u

open !!

let vg be in peace n tranquilitty which she deserves!!!

hidden angel, are you from UoC? I didn't try to be offensive, May be I am poor in expresing opinion. That was my point of view only.

69090[/snapback]

well done my fren dont be afraid from people out here if u do

from the beginning u will lose your faith the faith to express the

freedom from deep inside u be bold and frens will always be with u

dont think yourself inferiour coz its the right place for the people like u tongue.gif

heartly anyway welcome to wnso!!!

69093[/snapback]

I was not afraid. anways thank you.

You need a lot of thinking before you hurt others. Who said you have pure soul? You had, Now, I can't believe.

69085[/snapback]

That's not my problem. It's "you". Live your own life. Read carefully before you reply me.

voltagegal