Sign in to follow this  
voltagegal

I M IN YOUR COURT,TAKE ME

Thanks pr_ric and happy easter for you too.yeah,make money smile.gif Happy easter to all the WNSO.

specially to voltagegal

Nice poem dream noon, I am sure that you are not fallen like VG smile.gifHappy easter.

I have perpetual feeling for the love of VG. Now I have been reading this thread again from very back till the front and VG always remain the same.

VG poems will trip me out this easter and holy , My God , I am wordless to explain next . This year holi or easter I have no big to-do. I will enjoy with you guys. I have no work smile.gif

ummm, now c'mon, this seems a bit exaggerated to me sometime, ........smile.gif, no offense, although, I know you might have had bound to happen, but c'mon this is serious,nobody's so special,perhaps, monica would have explain this better.

VG: Not that I know of your r'ship so well, neither tend to, but it hurts the friend of me being torn. Otherwise, wouldn't have picked you out in this thread.First of all, I also had a feeling some years ago,that comes and pass by, don't think that was too terribly long ago, and I had a full understanding of my dependency. I was taught in the sheer of sorrow. I've never known anyone to "not care" about the 1st boyfriend. Well, That is nothing new in you. C'mon, give some some credit on your own behalf, You must have done some wrong not be with him.

Some of your part may be Half true...Actually, it's all relationship.( I know it's not your fault VG) Nobody blame ownself. One thing I don't align myself in relationship just like that because, I can easily be worse than you,ie....if I happen to "being" into love........smile.gif Reading the thread again sends shivers up my spine and I hearby promise to help you everyway I can but, like monica said.

But,I can't if you live by your own rule.

Happy easter........smile.gif

Nice poem dream noon, I am sure that you are not fallen like VG smile.gif.

not the VG way a bit different than that!!!

coz i wont give up!!!

Angél,

You lived in sheer of sorrow is not my problem, you think it's exaggerated etc. is yours. not mine. Let me go and live my life. I know you will be wise to point the easy thing out. So I don't beg a help from ya. I wonder how I am still here. I changed my mind and memory, I can't hide the true picture in me.

I'd like to ask a simple question --- Is it necessarily need me to happen what happened to you? My personal opinion is my best friend, no offence angél.

PS. this thread is not made to expose myself as purest love bird and then that everybody at WNSO turns against me or something else.

Dream_noon.

Don't compare,judge and measure me. I have my own opinion and feelings that you won't have.

voltagegal

Dream_noon.

Don't compare,judge and measure me. I have my own opinion and feelings that you won't have.

voltagegal[/size]

69060[/snapback]

who am i to compare,judge and measure u huh.gif . I too have my own opinion and feelings that i feel i have the right to share with ppl out here!!! ohmy.gif

its litereature have some respect in it !!! biggrin.gif

happy feelings there smile.gif

PS. this thread is not made to expose myself as purest love bird and then that everybody at WNSO turns against me or something else.

69060[/snapback]

Honestly, this thread is to expose you smile.gif no offence. I know, albeit, you can't hide you are one of the best gal. You have a heart of love bird but , hey cool down , no serious-ness ,Trust me VG , onother comes after one . In fact angel is right. What could you do if nothing works, last resort is to live on your own hoina ra ?. Everyone is hurted. Most of us has passed through that situation, You are strong enough to survive by yourself.Womens are most definitely not only losers. And your argument about LOVE being ending in (your thought) is pretty weak in that sense, it only applies if you believe in ever-lasting LOVE in the first place(that has passed). If you read between the lines, your argument preaches pure soul in one hand and ghamandi in another hand. No offence !!.

Just my opinion, smile.gif

happy easter.

Don't worry about me,what I am and how I do INVI.

After all, are Ýou interested in my problem ? I guess I am heading towards my own footstep.I was not in that frame of mind at all (till my friend saw him the other night).

Yes, there was a "love",between both of us . but you have to have been there to believe in it. As long as you do.

but what should i go vis-â-vis, in the hearbreak game?

I am and was lonely now he said he'd call but that was then ago he left all her things well, her books and letters , But as the morning rises on me sets the sun on him And just dance in his own , and I will be wondering if he will be eating, he is drinking and sleeping that my friend saw him last night somewhere, he is definitely thick,( usko matrai hola dil,hamro nahola re !!) she even told me that He says he is happy,and look pretty good. I cooked for him He talked about you that day and how much we loved, He still told me that how much he care for me, lie......lie......Cause I was thinking I care of him and he is taking care of me,

I don't touch him the way I used to I don't call him neither write , We don't make love as often as we did do But listen and think when I say it. I didn't ever ask him where you've been just assuming there was a problem and he will tell me ???I know, I make him feel being weak when I am strong , who is he being sad and let the love explore alone not alone But listen and think when I say it .

Thank Ýou in easter day, TodaÝ,and forever.

There will be no sign of me there and around. I won't even try above all that . And I am more than away from his court. Drawing the road to never cross. Then,Ýou listen and think when I say. Will Ýa ?

I know as Ýou are reading this he is quite likely doing the same. Ýes, truth hurts . What do Ýou call STRONG,LOVE && (GHAMANDI) Isn't that Love? That failing proving me wrong?

I wish I should be forgetful for one more night. And anything else would have been gone, to clear the mess Ýou have left it,

why would I want that before I say ............goodbye !!

voltagegal

Edited by voltagegal

hmmm......VERDICT

Very very honestly, voltagegal is innocent........ biggrin.gif

In my opinion. ahem biggrin.gif , he had misunderstanding and you did the same, Try again tongue.gif Nothing to loose nothing to gain. I humbly request you to do it again. Don't believe others always may be your friend lied biggrin.gif . just kidding.

for further reference visit my newly built signature biggrin.gif

impressive and creative writing VG , Good to have you among us.

TS

let her leave in peace n harmony

she need some time to cope with the thing

let the dust settle down smile.gif

i know she can smartly handle the situation

because i believe she will with strong determination

to her boyfren!!

you missed the best thing in life

to have vg as a special person!! dry.gif

which other will be dying for!!! rolleyes.gif

n they r cring again

"you r a artist vg a real artist"