Sign in to follow this  
Attariyalese

Attariyalese Fadda

cool one there ha ha ha ha

Sameer........

HAI HUP...HAI HUP...HAI HUP!!

Ma pani sallah gardaichhu. Good and cool creations by Attariyalese Biradar. RKYadav Biradarko mukhaima bhote talcha. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This is reall thing happened in New Delhi few days back. You find it really funny. There are few people who have a beautiful mind and they always save few hrs to their friends. Theirs aim is; they just want to make a good and friendly environment wherever they go.

There is a Bihari Dhava in Lalgunj. The auother of the Dhava is Pradhan ji from somewhere Bihar's village. Pradhan ji is really good heart man he is a reall lover of Nepal. He is educated and matured than us. One day Pradhan ji invited to Raajkumar ji and me for lunch. They both (Pradhan ji and Raajkumar ji) have a very good relation. We just went there.......

Raajkumar ji to helper boy: "Yei puttar sun, Pradhan saheeb kaha hai?"

Helper boy replied: "Woh to andar kisi gao wale se baat kar rahen hai. Aap thoda sa intezar kijiye ji."

Raajkumar ji to the boy: "kahan ke rahane wale ho?"

Helper boy: "Ji, Tasgunj ji." Again, "aap ji?"

Raajkumar ji: "Hum tumhare sahab ji ke dost hai."

Raajkumar ji again: "Achha betwa, ek Coke laao aur aur mast chai."

Helper boy: "Ji achha. Coke thanda lau?"

Raajkumar ji: "Hum ne kab bola garam laao?"

The helper boy just picked up a bottle of cold Coke and brought to him and a cup of hot tea for me. Within just few seconds, Raajkumar ji said me, "ok, you wait me few minutes, I will be back soon." Raajkumar ji went to telephone booth just next to road.

Suddenly Pradhan ji came out and asked me, "Woh dusra kaha gaya?"

I replied to him, "Ji woh to telephone karne gaye hai, thodi der mein aayenge."

The helper boy asked to Pradhan ji like this: "babu ji, woh jo aap ke dusre dost hai na, woh to bade ajib kism ke lage."

"Kyue?", said Pradhan ji.

"itni thandi hai fir bhi woh to Coke pee rahe hai wo bhi ekdam thandi."

Pradhan ji smile and said to the helper boy: "nanhe Babuwa, tu ka kabhi suni ho ek danav ke bare mein jo Himalaya mein rahta hai? Usko sab yeti kahte hai, haa to wohi Yeti hai yeh. Samajh mein aai ka kuchh. Bas fark sirf itna hai ki...wo yeti jo hai na woh safed hota hai aur yeh kala hai."

:D:D:D:D

The small helper boy really amaged to hear Pradhan ji and me...don't ask friends, I am still laughing until this day. These are called the beautiful minded people who always gives smile to others.

Pradhan ji smile and said to the helper boy: "nanhe Babuwa, tu ka kabhi suni ho ek danav ke bare mein jo Himalaya mein rahta hai? Usko sab yeti kahte hai, haa to wohi Yeti hai yeh. Samajh mein aai ka kuchh. Bas fark sirf itna hai ki...wo yeti jo hai na woh safed hota hai aur yeh kala hai."

kala to kala, usmein bhi bahoot kala bihar wala. Polda poldai shamshan bata uchhittiyera jungle tira pugya jasto. Wah wah Attariyalese Biradar wah, aap ke kya andaaz hai wo bhi real mein. :lol::lol::lol:

:D:D Things...such are good sense of humor.

kala to kala, usmein bhi bahoot kala bihar wala. Polda poldai shamshan bata uchhittiyera jungle tira pugya jasto. Wah wah Attariyalese Biradar wah, aap ke kya andaaz hai wo bhi real mein. :lol::lol::lol:

:D:D Things...such are good sense of humor.