Sign in to follow this  
didi

NEPALI TOLS in LONDON

Hello. I am a student in South London and I have heard that there are some strong Nepali areas in London. I go sometimes to Ealing/Acton Town Area but I hear there are many Nepalis nearby in Plumstead, even momo pasal, but I didn't see anyone. Is this true? Also I have seen groups of Nepali boys in Camden-so are there areas with many Nepali people in London? What are the best ones? I think Ealing is far for me to go all the time.

Hello. I am a student in South London and I have heard that there are some strong Nepali areas in London.

68482[/snapback]

Many nepali students are also living in Lewisham, charlton,greenwich,woolwich and plumstead. You can find neplasese everywhere. biggrin.gif

camden town is definitely like thamel. the best person to ask about nepali parties and gathering would probably be manandhar...he seems to be quite a party boy from i've seen and read recently! Edited by distant_memory

I am not aware of Nepali Tole in London. Ealing is one of the Nepalese populated area along with Wembley, Aldershot, Reading and Plumstead. Nepalese population in Plumstead is growing though most of the Nepalese living in this area, I believe, are on condition to temporary stay while Ealing has many settled Nepalese. If things remain same, in the future Plumstead may be the most Nepalese populated area in the UK. Many professionals from Nepal, such doctors, engileers, actors/actress etc, already started settling in Plumstead.

Yes, there is Momo Pasal in Plumstead. Haven’t seen it open since last few weeks.

Even in greenwich, there are so many nepalese but scattered everywhere instead of living in the same street, which is neither possible. I heard that plumstead is full of Nepalese,I heard and been sometime there. Some shops even sell the sundries,that we get back home.

Edited by invincible gurl

its really nice to know few more places where nepalese r living in majority..........

well........ i live in east london n here u can see few nepalese n i think u can count them with ur both hand(not finger)

hehehehe

cheers mates

I haven't been to Aldershot. I heard there are lot of bad Nepalis in Plumstead though-gangs of boys. I did go to Plumstead-didn't see any of that. Not like East London where you see gangs of Bengali boys. Are there also groups like that in Aldershot? Where is Aldershot?