Sign in to follow this  
dude_yog

nepali society in banglore(india)

ello friends is There anyone from banglore (india)!!

just give me ..

or can anybody help me to find out the adress of nepali socienty in banglore,....

thank u!

I know few Nepalese associations of Bangalore; United Nepalese Struggle Committee (UNSC), Migrant Nepalese Association (MNA), Moolpravah Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj (MBNES) and Bharatiya Gorkhali Welfare Association (BGWA).

Edited by Shivani Shahi

Hey bro, just go to the Brigade road and MG road (if you go there), you will meet many Nepali, especially at SHANGRILA and RICE BOWL restaurants, also in many pubs... many engineering students, +2 kids can be met easily.

Hey bro, just go to the Brigade road and MG road (if you go there), you will meet many Nepali, especially at SHANGRILA and RICE BOWL restaurants, also in many pubs... many engineering students, +2 kids can be met easily.

67955[/snapback]

yeah im at RAMOND circle ..quite nearer to MG n BBRIGADE road..i 've cin many faces like nepali but bit hesitate to talk ...

I know few Nepalese associations of Bangalore; United Nepalese Struggle Committee (UNSC), Migrant Nepalese Association (MNA), Moolpravah Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj (MBNES) and Bharatiya Gorkhali Welfare Association (BGWA).

67841[/snapback]

BUT how can i contact them, any mail or conatct adress.???

hey anyone frm bangalore...

i feel boring just working out here n no nepali frnds..

oh gimme buzz...yaar

Although, I never been in Bangalore, I have heard that it’s wonderful city. Some of the freinds to whom I met also said to me that it is known as “electronic city” too.

I visited Puttaparti few years ago, which is about 2-3 hours journey from Bangalore and found a lovely place to visit.