Sign in to follow this  
Deven

UK Immigration

immigrate huna ta marriage ki refugee nai hunu patdo raicha,

As we are students refugee ends up our career adn the aim we have forwarded upon,tesaile i think marriage is the best way,in most European countries itis so but I donot know in Uk australia or US

immigrate huna ta marriage ki refugee nai hunu patdo raicha,

As we are students refugee ends up our career adn the aim we have forwarded upon,tesaile i think marriage is the best way,in most European countries itis so but I donot know in Uk australia or US

73141[/snapback]

haha ! That is what the business been done in UK illegally. If you are caught,penalty will burden your life. Any EU nation are liable to stay in United Kingdom. If you are married to German you are still liable to stay in United Kingdom provided that you have the documents. EU citizens are second class citizen in UK.

OOHHHHHHH Uk ta sarai garo po rahechha ,No problem affu ta etai biha garyo etai basyo ,damn these Nepali girls ,kahile kahile ta ti conservative nepali girls sita eta ko keti compare garda ta saro riis po lagchha ,

No Uk ,germany is the best,

IP,It is fun to discuss with you and good,Come on do not surrender,we are Gorkhalis ,harna kahile pani janyachhaina,tesaile join and put your comment and I will put mine,it is intersting

See you in offline biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

IP,It is fun to discuss with you and good,Come on do not surrender,we are Gorkhalis ,harna kahile pani janyachhaina,tesaile join and put your comment and I will put mine,it is intersting

See you in offline :D:D

Irish people says bollocks or Cabbage to such a garbage... not u i mean those kind of thoughts....

hollile jesus