Sign in to follow this  
voltagegal

How many gals are in WNSO?

How many boys with girls ID in WNSO's chautari? Or only a boy with many girls ID ? I wonder....?  rolleyes.gif 

67800[/snapback]

I might have another usernames registered recently, tho I dont use it, one of my friends uses it. hell I aint giving out my new account details to any one, so i won't give out my old account details......... Not my problem,It's your problem.well I dont care any way, Miss Monica should win,if contest held,compared to all the other girls hear,

and yeah whats wrong with My username for me???

If polling system comes I can vote myself more than once.

voltagegal

If polling system comes I can vote myself more than once.

Good lack anda all the BESTA!!

I might have another usernames registered recently, tho I dont use it, one of my friends uses it. hell I aint giving out my new account details to any one, so i won't give out my old account details......... Not my problem,It's your problem.well I dont care any way, Miss Monica should win,if contest held,compared to all the other girls hear,

voltagegal

67817[/snapback]

Thanks for taking my name voltage, you surprise me now. Anyways we will find out your new account. Just write unless your friend write in different way. You can speak for yourself. Not others.

YEAH RIGHT. I think you can say that only for yourself since i didn't see you helping almost anybody. Just trying to be.........

YEAH RIGHT. I think you can say that only for yourself since i didn't see you helping almost anybody. Just trying to be.........

67819[/snapback]

Why not? all the girls including me here is just to enjoy. No other exception. You also.

Why not? all the girls including me here is just to enjoy. No other exception. You also.

67821[/snapback]

I don't agree with you. yet you still took the time to defend yourself. I am not here just to entertein. I am off. Get a life.

I don't agree with you. yet you still took the time to defend yourself. I am not here just to entertein. I am off. Get a life.

67822[/snapback]

Well, It's not my problem again,hence you can also defend youreslf and can speak smile.gif. You don't need to log off seeing me wink.gif

Good idea southern, but VG you are the one that just made this post. No one foced you too, you made the post because you have an SPECIAL desire to be liked by people. ki kaso ? smile.gif

Don't take me wrong darling tongue.gif