Sign in to follow this  
voltagegal

How many gals are in WNSO?

Doesn't matter we have more or less gals. But the fact is Some gals are rocking WNSO ......ANd keep on rolling tooo..........

67762[/snapback]

Dave bro is correct, it doesnt matter how many girls are there but some of them have rocked and still they are rocking ,best of luck for them .Ani where is jeni.. ani seema's name ta . blink.gif

Yeh,you are right....many new beautiful gals have entered in WNSO.That's why all those who were disappeared from WNSO are coming back.

Ani,k bho ra?Haamro Jennifer lai herna chhodera kata aakha ghumairaakeko bro?Ki tragedy paryo?

I was in jail sad.gif. since last month I was roaming in wnso.When I see many new beautiful gals.I couldn't wait amymore.

67769[/snapback]

Ho ra jail ma ohmy.gif .Jail ma ta moj huncha re hai .Ani kasto bhayo ta harjur lai .Moj ki ke

wondering,how many gals mambers are WNSO? considering I'm neau. Is there any WNSO Queen? vorget Monica.,How do I make here poll?

67707[/snapback]

I think few gals have joined WNSO as comparing to boys. I'm confused here as VG has suddenly deviated from topic title. WNSO Queen? What should be eligibility and backgrounds of the contenders from where we voters can choose the female leader for TOMORROW'S WNSO.

Thank you okinawa.

I expect more than two.If somebody won't vote me .It's not my problem, their problem. Can I make voting?

VG expect more than TWO?? but it's not her problem whether s.o. vote on her side or not? That's interesting. VG, you need to learn some sastras and matras from our NETAS. But when you'll be a candidate (actually you ARE, I assume), I think this could turn to you as a BIG problem when you give some damn care about your nomination.

Guys Let put some categories where WNSO gals can be fitted. And let us see who is gonna grab the title.

-NP

Ani,k bho ra?Haamro Jennifer lai herna chhodera kata aakha ghumairaakeko bro?Ki tragedy paryo?

67771[/snapback]

It is hard to explain,I left Jennyffer or Jeniffer left me sad.gif

sorry voltage.

67764[/snapback]

That's not your problem,toi boi........it's their.May be moderators.If they will include me I will stay,If no I will go,It's my problem. My choice is

Monica

Hummmm ME, voltagegal

invincible gal

hidden angel

shivani shahi

Newapasa,

Well..........this would normally be the stuff that I would talk about being pointless driven.. well not all of it, just a few of the posts from me, but then again I'm kinda voltage So maybe it's time to lighten up a little. Anyways....... since there's no real criteria .I expected to be queen.

--voltagegal

How many boys with girls ID in WNSO's chautari? Or only a boy with many girls ID ? I wonder....? rolleyes.gif

Arko funny arthama bhannu parda.......How many Bokas with girls ID in WNSO's chautari? Or only a B oka with many girls ID ? I wonder....? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Better to stop smartness....... By, Arnold Schwarzenegger laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Lalupate