Sign in to follow this  
Limitation//Moon

Internet Explorer 7 is about to come!

Micrsoft's IE6 (Internet Explorer) is full of flaw. Spyware/malware/adwares/trojan virusus can easily sneak in. Si you can use firefox browser instead. If you think, IE isn't doing well, use firefox, smarter better , faster and trust me, much better than IE.

get it here

Bill gate says,

SAN FRANCISCO -- Feb. 15, 2005-- During his keynote address at the annual RSA Conference today, Bill Gates, chairman and chief software architect at Microsoft Corp., announced continued innovation and technology investments including future enhancements for safer Web browsing, such as plans for a new version of Microsoft® Internet Explorer for Windows XP Service Pack 2 customers; expanding anti-spyware protection by including the Windows® AntiSpyware technology at no additional charge as part of the Windows value proposition;

At RSA Conference 2005, Microsoft Chairman and Chief Software Architect Bill Gates announces Internet Explorer 7.0, designed to add new levels of security to Windows XP Service Pack 2. Feb. 15, 2005, San Francisco..

source: here M$ site

Edited by Limitation//Moon

I'm using the firefox 1.0.2 latest one but started using it from 0.92 and I'm really happy. very fast and userfriendly.

69999[/snapback]

I use Mozilla Firefox too, verson 0.9.1 smile.gif

I don 't give a **** about Internet Explorer. The IE is a big security risk and tries to push non standard features for the www. This is good if you wanna rule the world but bad if you wanna communicate with others. smile.gifsmile.gif

Firefox rocks biggrin.gif

and IE SUCKS mad.gif ....... Just because it comes with WINDOWS doesnt mean its the only browser out there .......... There are much better ones than IE..... wink.gif