Sign in to follow this  
Limitation//Moon

Regarding MoM, LALUPATE give me a break

Greetings:

As a result of the last thread that was closed here BY LALUPATE, and upon a the motion of unwanted charater spoofing by you..I am offering this suggestion. If people have a problem with a thread, or the provision, they should be able to give us a good reason. That why they are not happy.

REMEMBER: One thing in life,If someone respect you...repspect him.It is proven and if you have the faith in god,One day it will come back to you,bug you,HUNT YOU...And there will be a world to see, and you will also have to face this fact.There is always above you someone there is watching you deliberately.

If you are like me You wouldn't shout, As you are being honoured,respect it. If you can't ,there are other peoples in the forums. If you can't stay here in civil manner this place is not for you anyways. And Please don't involve admin in this case, Moderators are here to show you the way. If you have problem that hits your need, Ask us we will help you. Admins are here to see the system. If they are not happy with certein things .They have much more common sense then you have, OR If you think you are capable to tech them, pls welcome in admin team Or appreceate what is happening. But As a member If you want to go opposite of the system you are not welcome.

Reason for Deven Not being choosen as a member of the month is because He did not have enough post in education forum other than the talking point. And What was it there two years back? you want to walk back? Any problem with forum software upgrade?Remeber It's gona be even better, If you have a problem, Pls give us a good reason.

In any case, If you have a problem, Don't shout to Admin,We are here to help you in the first place, If you think you are not treated fair, there is a report button,pls go through the forum facility before complaining.

The way you are denying...This damages the integrity of a system . And your individual rating will fall to nill,if you wanna act like this. This rating should reflect what other members think of said individual's ability, knowledge and helpfulness. If you want to be SELF-MODERATED..you are welcome. But if you are trying to degrade/DAMAGE the integrety of the system then you are NOT WELCOME

Read the friggin information RTFI here regarding Member of month

REMEMBER:

The WNSO-Forums Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to change or alter these rules of giving MOM at any time. Anything not expressly covered in these rules is subject to an Administrator/Moderator's approval. An Administrator and/or Moderator’s word is final.

If you have any queries regarding any of these rules, please feel free to contact any of the admins, by either email for the forum's private messaging feature.

Don't shout just to spread stupidity, It won't help you.

Edited by Negative Phreek

Reason for Deven Not being choosen as a member of the month is because He did not have enough post in education forum other than the talking point.

That means I can never be a member of the month. sad.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifunsure.giflaugh.gif

Am I going to be more nuts, Or is that going to be a lesson for the idiots who who has yet to learn a life? too many jiddi nuts,Or the one who want to claim themself as a genuine nuts will not gona help in front of the world where there are everyone to see.

If you are like me, You would not have a lesson to be repeated,

Chapter 1: To those of you who believe that what you do on the internet is not tracable.....AND YOU ARE NOT DANCING IN OTHER TUNE..... It WILL TAKE ONLY one comment or in my word proof .

One day one girl was cheating his boyfrind. meeting somone off the internet" hiding mails from her mother and the perpetrator was caught within 9 hours(?)

proof 1: If you have required permission http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...m/crime_baby_dc

REMEMBER: when you are spoofing nonsense in the internet, ALL you are doing it by the combination of 0's and 1's with a certein art it becomes alphabet like A>>>>B>>>C>>>D etc.

And all of those has been recorded.

That means I can never be a member of the month.  sad.gif  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif  unsure.gif  laugh.gif

65614[/snapback]

and btw, if you think I am harsh..I would completely apologise, As the topic bought by you were most in the form ofeducation eventhough they were posted in talking point long thime ago...things has changed now,when you came first you were a serious girl for the hunger of knowledge. I think Now is the time to see the overall posters. And If Administrators wish it may happen, see you soon as a member of month, smile.gif

BTW, Our jenniffer is also an admin somewhere and if things work, she's gona be the important part of wnso. smile.gif

Reason for Deven Not being choosen as a member of the month is because He did not have enough post in education forum other than the talking point.

That means I can never be a member of the month. sad.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifunsure.giflaugh.gif

65614[/snapback]

same here but acoording to negative_phreek in the later post i am never gonna be the one.........

Sameer........

same here but acoording to negative_phreek in the later post i am  never gonna be the one.........

Sameer........

65637[/snapback]

Jenny and sawmer,

I do apologise guys as you being two of many descent guys here, I really felt bad on myself due to the arrogant that i felt yesterday, It was due to the obnoxious character spoofing yesterday, As being giving repect to someone hit back with unnatural bkame was the cause of the reason. In order to keep the system stable and not wanting to see any further clique has made me doing so.

It has been trend this winter whatever I began result in a backlash.Unfortunately, All the meetings going on behalf of wnso and due to the lack af daytoday work and college and of course not being able to give much time (I do blame on myself) and as not being too many people in the team has caused it so.

As previously mentiond by dm that MoM should be taken from the overall forum ,I think we should do that. There will be no gender/racial/creed/or location discrimination. We all have equal privillage.

Also lalupate choosed as a MoM because I am counting almost every post there, If we look back to educational forum he has certein level of contribution last month. I did not expect from him , me to be blamed as lame admin or nakkali admin, I can't stand....if someone choose to blame for for invalid reason.....Yesterday(In the past) I was like you guys .....I did get warned from someone....It happens

where it fails?

--> When someone continuously blame for his/her own demand,when there is a blindness in greedy faith.....when there is a lack of minimum common sense that things has to be repeated times and times.

That was done cuz we had a provision like that. If we post in good sense of morale and I think We will start choosing from overall forum. This idea was just to promote members individual development, So that one will inspire for the future goodness for his/her own and to make a beautiful community. That was the main purpose. But what i can't stand is why there is an opposition clique developing without a good reason?

One thing is sure , If someone continuously deteroits the system they do not belong among us. That said, We can talk and discuss everything...anything but clique should not be developed in an opposite direction.

That all said, as a general rule I believe people should be somewhat cautious of others in today's society regardless of where they are from.....Too many flirting which will affect the other member/member's rank are strongly discouraged. But we also have many people like you who has beautiful thought.....so I guess..No matter how many we are...We will make the system altogether.

Monster still exist in the society, where Forsenic science has gone a long way and court are still way back sad.gif

In peace.