Sign in to follow this  
GNOME

New Sardarji Jokes

Nice one ! Add more GNOME ji, you are online now. :P

I was off line. :D

You were ofline with a post, that's cool :o Anyway, nice to see you here. But no long long guffs :angry: WHY?

Namaskar main Amitabh Bachan bol raha hu KBC se. Apki biwi meri hot seat par baithi hai. Agli awaz apki biwi ki..

..”AH..OH..A..AA..AA”

;) ;)

Sardar comes back 2 his car & finds a note saying “Parking Fine” He writes a note and sticks it 2 pole “Thanks 4 d complement”

Why is a Sardarji standing below a tube light with a open mouth…………….. Because his doctor advised him “Today’s dinner should be light”

One sardarji professor asked a plumber to come to his college. U know Why? Because he wanted to check where the question paper is leaking…

Sardar found the answer to the most difficult question ever - What will come first, Chicken or egg? O Yaar, what ever u order first will come first.

Santa Singh decided to start a chicken farm so he bought a hundred chickens to begin with. A month later he returned to the dealer for another hundred chickens and a month later for another hundred chickens, for the second lot had also died. A month later he was back at t he dealer I know where I’m going wrong,’ said Santa, ‘I think I’m planting them too deep.’

How can a Sardar Kill a Lion? Sardarji thinks N thinks hard & comes to a conclusion: I’ll drink poison n let lion eat me