Sign in to follow this  
Muskan

Hami STUDENTS haru bidesh ma k Garchhau ???

kaam??? ki padai??

ma afai pani euta bideshiya ko student hu.aru nepali students bhanda ma tada chhu .all i know is they do part time job like me tara pani k hami students haru nepal chodnu agadi yehi soch ma bidesh auchhau??? ki ramro sita padera desh ko sewa garchhu bhanne soch lay auchhau??? ani hami kasto kaam garchhu ta??waiter,cleaner, la hera bir nepali ko chhora chhori haru.aba k garna sakinchha ta???any solutions????so that we don't or at least young generation haru yesari bidesh ma haar kha na naparos.......ma chai yehi lukne pakchha ma chaina.BIDESH KO SUKHA BHANDA SWADESH KO DHUKHHA MITTHO>PIZZA RA KFC BHANDA MERAI AMA KO SISNU MITHO KI KASO?? ko hi chha jo desh na farkinay ani yehi paiso kamaune haru???students visa run out bhayera lukera kaam garda say for instance future ma immigration lay pakdiyo ani jail gayo bhane yo bir gorkhali ko katro badnaam haina ta???? aba k garne ta?? nepal bahira jaha pani wether it's india,china (i.e asian country )hos ya foreign????what do we do except studies???and what's the future in nepal any ideas????

khukuri bir ta hami chaddai chau aba kalam bir banau.

i don't know yo kalambir bhanne poem kaslay lekheko ho i guess it's madav prasad ghimire. lemme know . cheers

hamile sano tino je kam gare pani hamro main udeshya padhne ho. ramro sanga padhyo bhane ek na ek din safal bhainchha. HAMILE WAITER, CLEANER JE KAM GARE PANI YO TA YAUTA SADHAN MATRA HO SADHYA TA SAFAL BANNE HO.

UK ma dherai sathi haru yehi bato apnayara safal bhako dekheko chhu.

MATHI TALA JANA KO LAGI SANO KHUDKILO BATAI SURU GARNU PARCHHA. KI KASO?

Deven

well Muskan...What exactly are u trying to say with your inane thread. Are you trying to discourage nepali students in foreign countries, who are working hard enough to do something good in the future. If the Nepali students can study and gain some knowledge from the Countries like UK, US, thats gonna be good for Nepal. Everybody knows that Studying and working in foregin countries is like Hard Nut To Crack but u should be appreciated with the thoughts of those fellows trying to do all the best for the Future. Does it really matters if one can study well doing some part time JOB ? Does it matters if one cleans the Restrooms and also is doing great in his/her studies? I dont' think that matters. Everybody works in the foreign countries. Are u trying to say that nobody can succeed in their Life working part Time ? I m a student too, doing part time also studying as a full time student, i dont' think doing part time job is hampering in my studies. Its better than dull life of Nepal, just go to college , come back, eat and sleep...Anyway i agree with u that we have to back to our own country instead of staying illegally in other countries. But not everybody is doing that. I have seen lots of innocent people studying and working hard for the Bright Future..

i can see where you're coming from. i guess you really don't expect to be a waiter or a cleaner...it's not something that's part of the nepalese culture. But i guess you have to do what you must. And i think what you're trying to say is more do with priorities, people coming here to study but choosing to put their jobs first, not doing what they set out to do and hence giving the overall nepalese people a bad outlook. I think it's cool having a job and still be able to manage your studies. having your own money is awesome, you can do what you want with it without really feeling guilty about it--until you get your bank statement and realise you have no money left!! but it definitely lightens the load of your parents and hopefully you become a much more organised person with both your time and money.

Friends,

Whats about Nepalese victims on Tsunami in Sri Lanka? I want to write about it. Pls tell me. I am a journalist from Nepal.

akhanda@kantipur.com.np

or

akhandabhandari@hotmail.com

kaam??? ki padai??

ma afai pani euta bideshiya ko student hu.aru nepali students bhanda ma tada chhu .all i know is they do part time job like me tara pani k hami students haru nepal chodnu agadi yehi soch ma bidesh auchhau??? ki ramro sita padera desh ko sewa garchhu bhanne soch lay auchhau??? ani hami kasto kaam garchhu ta??waiter,cleaner, la hera bir nepali ko chhora chhori haru.aba k garna sakinchha ta???any solutions????so that we don't or at least young generation haru yesari bidesh ma haar kha na naparos.......ma chai yehi lukne pakchha ma chaina.BIDESH KO SUKHA BHANDA SWADESH KO DHUKHHA MITTHO>PIZZA RA KFC BHANDA MERAI AMA KO SISNU MITHO KI KASO?? ko hi chha jo desh na farkinay ani yehi paiso kamaune haru???students visa run out bhayera lukera kaam garda say for instance future ma immigration lay pakdiyo ani jail gayo bhane yo bir gorkhali ko katro badnaam haina ta???? aba k garne ta?? nepal bahira jaha pani wether it's india,china (i.e asian country )hos ya foreign????what do we do except studies???and what's the future in nepal any ideas????

khukuri bir ta hami chaddai chau aba kalam bir banau.

i don't know yo kalambir bhanne poem kaslay lekheko ho i guess it's madav prasad ghimire. lemme know . cheers

65380[/snapback]

What a style of making subject! A stylist wish to you by this stylebhai. Good thgought you have but what I know is, if any Nepalese want to go out of south-east asia and China then he is looking to earn money not study. Study bhaneko juist......A BAHANA. I hope, I am not wrong here, this is my style. biggrin.gif Do not mind friends, this is fact. dry.gif

What a style of making subject! A stylist wish to you by this stylebhai. Good thgought you have but what I know is, if any Nepalese want to go out of south-east asia and China then he is looking to earn money not study. Study bhaneko juist......A BAHANA. I hope, I am not wrong here, this is my style.  biggrin.gif Do not mind friends, this is fact.  dry.gif

stylebhai biradar,

Hatts off to you once again. What a charm you have! Pahileka shastriharu haraye pani adhunik baigyanik haru fela pardaichhan jastai ki stylebhai biradar. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

well Muskan...What exactly are u trying to say with your inane thread. Are you trying to discourage nepali students in foreign countries, who are  working hard enough to do something good in the future. If the Nepali students can study and gain some knowledge from the Countries like UK, US, thats gonna be good for Nepal. Everybody knows that Studying and working in foregin countries is like Hard Nut To Crack but u should be appreciated with the thoughts of those fellows trying to do all the best for the Future. Does it really matters if one can study well doing some part time JOB ? Does it matters if one cleans the Restrooms and also is doing great in his/her studies? I dont' think that matters. Everybody works in the foreign countries. Are u trying to say that nobody can succeed in their Life working part Time ? I m a student too, doing part time also studying as a full time student, i dont' think doing part time job is hampering in my studies. Its better than dull life of Nepal, just go to college , come back, eat and sleep...Anyway i agree with u that we have to back to our own country instead of staying illegally in other countries. But not everybody is doing that. I have seen lots of innocent people studying and working hard for the Bright Future..

65386[/snapback]

well mr coolguy. nither im trying to discourage people from going abroad nor i am saying that people can't succeed doing part time job. the hard fact is most students just give up their studies and prefer to work once they are abroad and o yes most of them just make their studies as an excuse. i have seen it. however there are students who work hard and keep up with their studies and it's glad to know that u are one of them. but once their studies are over most of them simply have got no idea on what to do next......and not all of them are lucky enough to get a high paid job upon their graduation.the government here in the uk prefers the overseas students to go back as soon as their studies are over until an unless they really really need someone to fill a place in for the walefare of their own country. so what is an alternative????to hide and earn money. hey everybody!!!!aren't u worried.......abt what to do next with ur degreee frm uk or us or frm wherever. r u sure u gonna get a good job over the place where u are apparently based???

Hami STUDENTS haru bidesh ma k Garchhau ???

Bhannu bhanda

Hami STUDENTS haru bidesh ma k chahi gardainau ??? bhannu chahi uchit hunchha hola ra answer dinu pani chhito hunchha.

yo pani garchhu tyo pani garchhu bhandai lada lamo hune bho kya smile.gif

Anyway back to the point.

Bideshma hamile matra hoina, sabai deshka student harule je je kam bhetauchhan tehi garchhan. Part-time kam gariraka hunchha study pani continue gariraka hunchhan.

Anyone who comes to foreign country has his/her own dream/aim whether it is education or money. Fulfill that dream or achieve that aim is the most important thing than what he/she does now for the time being.

I never hesitated to do any job I could get. Thulo thulo kura garera ke garne? bholi Rent kalle tiridine? Any how survive ta hunu paryo sab bhanda pahila. wink.gif