Sign in to follow this  
sharwankami

POP3 email access

I do not think we can get free POP3 access in rediffmail acount. But the webbased if for free. And Gmail is by invitation and time and again, our members are posting information if they have invitation left. But if you need one GB acount you can simply get a free webbased rediff mail at www.rediff.com

Let me know if i can be of any further help.

thanks

Hi benktesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Well, I have one software from http://www.eprompter.com/ which extracts the emails from rediffmail.com, but they have thier own interface. I want something that can download the emails using email clients like Outlook Express.

as yahooPops is there for yahoo mails.

I wanna POP3 because it is handy to use offline also.

Thanks.

I do not think we can get free POP3 access in rediffmail acount. But the webbased if for free. And Gmail is by invitation and time and again, our members are posting information if they have invitation left. But if you need one GB acount you can simply get a free webbased rediff mail at www.rediff.com

Let me know if i can be of any further help.

thanks

63882[/snapback]

Its good information. Please keep updated in this forum as well.

hi sharwankami.

ePrompter should allow you to add a new account of any POP3 accounts on the "add account" submenu. It does eaasily to big name mails cuz they have dedicated server around the world, It should automatically add on your new account. I have a doubt why do you have a problem in rediffmail account .

If you really are not getting access to rediff server then email them at . —>comments@eprompter.com, you will be supported with suffice information

Hi Negative Phreek,

I want to access the email from rediffmail through my email client say "Outlook". I can access the email using ePrompter, but that is through their interface as I know.

Like in outlook we can set the pop3/smtp servers and easily can download our emails into it, I want to get the emails from rediff into outlook not in ePrompter interface. if you can help, Please reply.

Well, due to benktesh, i have a new Gmail account, so that is sufficient for me now.

Thanks

Sharwan

hi sharwankami.

ePrompter should allow you to add a new account of any POP3 accounts on the "add account" submenu. It does eaasily to big name mails cuz they have dedicated server around the world, It should automatically add on your new account. I have a doubt why do you have a problem in rediffmail account .

If you really are not getting access to rediff server then email them at . —>comments@eprompter.com, you will be supported with suffice information

64176[/snapback]

Dear Kamiji,

There are lots of free pop mail service provider over the net. You can easily get registered. here are some links:

www.hotpop.com

www.gmx.net (It is german website and you have to have some german knowledge)

and gmail also support pop access. If you need gmail account just write to me at denjubadal@gmail.com

Denju