Sign in to follow this  
Manish Neupane

Royal Massacre

BBC 4 is showing a documentry on Nepal's Royal Massacre on Tuesday the 21st of December 2004 at 9:00 P.M (GMT)

I think BBC 4 is available for U.K viewers only. IF you are subscribed to any Satellite or Cable provider, you should have BBC4 i.e Sky, NTL, Homechoice etc already include BBC in their Channels Listing. If you would like to get more information on how to get BBC 4, following link provides more information on it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/digital/howtoget.shtml

Manish

is that a new one or the one that was presented by BBC that time?

Sameer...........

unless nepal government give permission to have independed enquiry, we will never have fair report. all these documentary sakumentary are based on official report, famous as RAMBO report, and we know what it is.

dare not to watch this, this will be another disappointment for hopeful viewers who may be expecting at least people's view rather than Royal's and RAMBO's view.

afanai manchhe haruka kura batulera banako documentry ta hola ni?

I think BBC showed documentry related to Royal Massacre last time also. Uhi afantaharusanga interview liyeko thiyo.

Friends,

if any of you (specially IT) professional have a digital monitor recorder which cost about 100 $ in Nepal which records anything from monitor (tv, computer, LCD display etc) then record the item and share in this forum (if not possible by website then by email). I am interested in seeing that as we do not have access to BBCIV.

thanks

Friends,

if any of you (specially IT) professional have a digital monitor recorder which cost about 100 $ in Nepal which records anything from monitor (tv, computer, LCD display etc) then record the item and share in this forum (if not possible by website then by email). I am interested in seeing that as we do not have access to BBCIV.

thanks

63771[/snapback]

Good idea.