bhandr

Thread disappeared

Dear Forum Administrator,

I had posted a thread containing information on PhD scholarship announced by National Institute of Physiological Sciences, Japan, which seems to have deleted. I think the information I posted was important for those who want to build career in science and get world`s reachest scholarship for PhD research. I wish Nepalese get such funds for research.

I sincerely hope that such threads be shown in the forum for at least a few months.

Bhandr

bhandr

Thanks for your post. When did you post your thread ? And tell, if you remember the post no. ?

That is weird. All S/Moderators please be careful when you move or edit or delete post so that we minimize such mistake.

Himal Jee, wow.

Ram Jee,

I personally apology for this incident and I thank you very much for raising query immediately.

Thanks Himal Ji and friends, I appreaciate your cooperation.

With best wishes,

Bhandr

Lately many of the posts are disappearing and are redirected in a very wrong way...i dont know if it is a system failure or someone seems to be blind.

Sorry.

Kaam garne le ta galti garchhan ni... gardai nagari arkaako khutta maatra tanne le ta arkako mistake kahile aaulaa vanera wait gari baschhan.

whoever the moderators or admin, no worry dude, go on editing, updating watever; if no mistakes, no one gonna learn.

==

bhandr bro, kaa bata jhulkyaa ni aaja? maachha le sataaunu sataye jasto chha ni bro lai?

bro, yespali maastira ukline vaneko garai chha jasto lagyo,,, ahile dekhi nai advanced GOMENASAI byakta gardachhu ...

uhi running at 11th hour again : (((

Oki

Edited by okinawa

Okinawa,

I always have good wishes for you. I know you are 11th hour HERO, but for sure, you always do overcome, which I think is excellent. Keep the efforts up!

Bhandr