Sign in to follow this  
monica

Simple Love

errrrrr.....hehehehe it's an amusing rather biggrin.gif no one can't hurry for the love . For me , I ain't wait. It's a game of give and take no matter how long it take. Don't keep yourself hangin on girl. If you grow impatient, prayers are ther to solve your problem.

No love, don't come easy. biggrin.gif

buy will prove your love. Just need something from your heart : a simple Love

PS: I will continue as i feel through.

62386[/snapback]

lol. Parkville girl, biggrin.gif You aint deserve so much sorrow. Get him down under and we'll show him beautiful australia to let him never go.

75524[/snapback]

laugh.giftongue.gif would love to visit beautiful down under. go parkville

Never thought that this could happen to anyone. I could reach the moon and paint the rain,but something here since the other day locked so simple. I swear, I will paint the truth and try to make you light, fine and happy. I will show how much to love and how much to try. I will blow the air, show you how to tease. Swearing that, that is my simple love, and warm your heart. The strength can be so much to earn with a devoted love.

Just don't run away. I will find the strength to let you go. So came back and let my life be wrapped with just a simple love. There will be no moment to regret, I was just asking you to keep me in your thinking. You don't have give wounds in my heart neither all the gold you buy will prove your love. Just need something from your heart : a simple Love.

PS: I will continue as i feel through.

62386[/snapback]

monica u are a artist...............keep on writing.............i am fnd of your writing skills............u are really a stylish one in WNSO........ smile.gif

MOnika jee...

firstly dashain ko suvakaman.. secondly about love....

love is a question to life is an answer to find the solution.. the mystery within the journey ain't gonna end so fast.. so they call life a long journey of multiple dimension.. where u have many things in offer but you choose only some..

remember one thing...

compare, contradict and compromise.. the narrow part of the true path of broadened life...

eh crazy  smile.gif  say happy durga puja...christmass is ours,

76422[/snapback]

Doesn't matter, who call it what, if it mean at all.

I 've been waited for simple love. I am the one who stared and shattered. Can't you see that I am the one who can give you more and more, I been offering you all that I posses. If truth exist in the world it will find it's way. Let me be the one to give you everything.

Then hey, you were always the one and will be the one for me. Many christmass gone, dashain gone, I never understood the meaning of your shadow, be real Okay ? I love you , oh baby !! "--yeah" bring down the justice and let me face the trial. I don't want to be too good in my friends eyes. I just want to be who i belong to.

Yesterday was festival in Melbourne. I remember you all day along in the roadside. It was a business festival that I had to attend forcefully. I didn't have any agenda in my mind but just YOU honey. I present everything on be half of ANZ. They said I don't look as I use to. It's all because of you and thank you. I don't want to appear in south australian folk dance festival. I am British. You know what ? happy dashain, your kind of festival. Be drunk

"--yeah" forget me and forget everything, as it coming near,

--good luck, I know I am fool because of you