Sign in to follow this  
dhyangro

wnso song

Nakkalee le pani gauna thalichhe? smile.gif

tyo euta git thiyo ni kyare "Nakkalee lai kasle po bhagayo bhanne"  laugh.gif  mero man parne git ho kya tar "Jhilke" ko thauma aruko nai nam rakhnu parne bho modern yugma ra po alik barbad bho laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

67309[/snapback]

jhilke broda,

The quoted song below is releasing shortly, I think but I'm not sure. smile.gifsmile.gif

Dherai lamo samaya bhayo, aba ta bhayena....!

jaile pani mero wor para hunthyeu ni

mitha mitha kasam ni khanthyeu ni,

jaile pani mero wor para hunthyeu ni

mitha mitha kasam ni khanthyeu ni

videsh ID le

videsh ID le

aba ta birsechha malai jhilke le

videsh ID le

ma ruda sang sangai runthyeu ni

malai chhodi kai janna bhanthyeu ni,

ma ruda sang sangai runthyeu ni

malai chhodi kai janna bhanthyeu ni

videsh ID le

videsh ID le

videsh ID le

aba ta birsechha malai jhilk le

padheri maa pachhi pachhi hunthyeu ni

jeevan bhari timrai hunchhu bhanthyeu ni,

padheri maa pachhi pachhi hunthyeu ni

jeevan bhari timrai hunchhu bhanthyeu ni,

videsh ID le

videsh ID le

videsh ID le

videsh ID le

aba ta birsechha malai jhilk le.......!  huh.gif

48062[/snapback]

Nakkalee ji,

Tapaiko geet pani dhyangro ji ko recording company darta bha chha ra? Aile po thaha bhayo. Hmm! eagerly waiting to hear Nakkalee ji's song.

Raichha ta! malai pani thaa chhaina kahileko ho?

dhyangro ji, when do you release Nakkalee ji's song? Please! inform to us. We are waiting to hear another gift from you.

Thank you.

Sujita ji, it's time to hear the song I think. Let's wait to dhyangro ji's next entry. tongue.gif

67110[/snapback]

Finally, I heard your song Nakkalee ji, it was nice. Nice words by Nakkalee ji and nice composition by dhyangro ji. In our own world chautari, some are lyricists and some are musicians, what a wonderful guys we have! I wish to hear more melodies by you friends, just do continue this work. My best wishes are with you.

Thank you!

It's so nice to hear about one more WNSO song. dhyango ji, that's great what you had done and what you are doing. We heartly appreciated your hard work and ofcourse! we will do support to you for your music.

dhyangro ji, one more thig is; now I'm writting a song for you. Next song will be specially on lyric theme.

67301[/snapback]

Shivani ji, i'm waiting for the song wink.gif

thank you.

Good work dhyangro, and sweet shivani song.

67305[/snapback]

thank you angel.

dhyangro

bien hecho, mejor de suerte

Shivani Shahi

Keep it up,Nice to know that new song is coming again,Let me know if I will be any help as well smile.gif

67310[/snapback]

muchas gracias chica invencible!

Nakkalee ji,

Tapaiko geet pani dhyangro ji ko recording company darta bha chha ra? Aile po thaha bhayo. Hmm! eagerly waiting to hear Nakkalee ji's song.

Raichha ta! malai pani thaa chhaina kahileko ho?

dhyangro ji, when do you release Nakkalee ji's song? Please! inform to us. We are waiting to hear another gift from you.

Thank you.

Sujita ji, it's time to hear the song I think. Let's wait to dhyangro ji's next entry. tongue.gif

67110[/snapback]

Finally, I heard your song Nakkalee ji, it was nice. Nice words by Nakkalee ji and nice composition by dhyangro ji. In our own world chautari, some are lyricists and some are musicians, what a wonderful guys we have! I wish to hear more melodies by you friends, just do continue this work. My best wishes are with you.

Thank you!

67403[/snapback]

Sujita ji, Thanks for your kind words. It's people like you who give encouragement make us wanna do better. And I couldn't have done without the lyrics from my friends.

It's so nice to hear about one more WNSO song. dhyango ji, that's great what you had done and what you are doing. We heartly appreciated your hard work and ofcourse! we will do support to you for your music.

dhyangro ji, one more thig is; now I'm writting a song for you. Next song will be specially on lyric theme.

67301[/snapback]

Shivani ji, i'm waiting for the song wink.gif

thank you.

I sure, she will write best one. Let's wait to her next song.

Hi all,

Was reading some poems yesterday, came across a particular one that struck my eyes. I came with some tunes for it and....voila....here's the song. The recording is not that good since i did it in 2 hours last night, still needs a lot of work.

Listen to the song to find out which/whose poem it was. ;)

click on wnso song

Aile ta tyo gayab chha ni, kina ho? I have lost my recording.