Sign in to follow this  
dhyangro

wnso song

Nakkalee ji,

Tapaiko geet pani dhyangro ji ko recording company darta bha chha ra? Aile po thaha bhayo. Hmm! eagerly waiting to hear Nakkalee ji's song.

dhyangro ji, when do you release Nakkalee ji's song? Please! inform to us. We are waiting to hear another gift from you.

Thank you.

can anyone get in touch with nakkalee? I've been trying to reach her but she hasn't responded to my PMs. I wanted to post her song here but need to talk to her first. so if you do, let her know.

can anyone get in touch with nakkalee? I've been trying to reach her but she hasn't responded to my PMs. I wanted to post her song here but need to talk to her first. so if you do, let her know.

Hi,

I always used to visit this chautari twice in a week (Sunday and Thursday) but I didn't login all the time anymore that's why you didn't recieve my reply. Today, I read you here so I am here.

About my song, please, go ahead and post the song here. I have no problem. Let us to hear your hard work. We will be waiting to see your next entry here (with song tongue.gif ) Thank you very much for making this chautari so wonderful place.

Nakkalee ji,

Tapaiko geet pani dhyangro ji ko recording company darta bha chha ra? Aile po thaha bhayo. Hmm! eagerly waiting to hear Nakkalee ji's song.

Raichha ta! malai pani thaa chhaina kahileko ho?

dhyangro ji, when do you release Nakkalee ji's song? Please! inform to us. We are waiting to hear another gift from you.

Thank you.

Sujita ji, it's time to hear the song I think. Let's wait to dhyangro ji's next entry. tongue.gif

Edited by Nakkalee

Hi,

I always used to visit this chautari twice in a week (Sunday and Thursday) but I didn't login all the time anymore that's why you didn't recieve my reply. Today, I read you here so I am here.

About my song, please, go ahead and post the song here. I have no problem. Let us to hear your hard work. We will be waiting to see your next entry here (with song tongue.gif ) Thank you very much for making this chautari so wonderful place.

67109[/snapback]

Phew!! finally nakkalee ji!! tongue.gif

At work right now, I'll be posting it tonite from home.

I wonder if you even know which song..... biggrin.gif

It's so nice to hear about one more WNSO song. dhyango ji, that's great what you had done and what you are doing. We heartly appreciated your hard work and ofcourse! we will do support to you for your music.

dhyangro ji, one more thig is; now I'm writting a song for you. Next song will be specially on lyric theme.

Nakkalee le pani gauna thalichhe? smile.gif

tyo euta git thiyo ni kyare "Nakkalee lai kasle po bhagayo bhanne" laugh.gif mero man parne git ho kya tar "Jhilke" ko thauma aruko nai nam rakhnu parne bho modern yugma ra po alik barbad bho laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif