Sign in to follow this  
Limitation//Moon

RTFI 4 'Best Poster of the Month'

As the board just made a decission to announce best poster at the end of each month. I have included the information if someone wants to look at it. For whom this will mean.Most people may think this could be waste of time but you wouldn't loose a thing reading this thoroughly. So here I begin,

Who will be awarded as the best poster of the month ?

I hate people commenting which doesn't give either fun or the information, so crapped up posts will be totally undesirable to be selected. So right off, strictly and obviously best poster will be selected from the 'Education forums', while good articles from the other forums will also be taken into account.So at last but not the least informative poster and who can reply the query at his best will be awarded as a 'best poster of the month'.

How can I make very good post ?

If you can use your common sense little wider,you will be in advantage at every step.Best of all,You can learn and develop your own way of writing which will be in your own advantage in the long run.Fundamentally, there is no rules for writing, It is also your own interest that will lift you up or drag you down. Try to write in a best possible way you will be amazed how far will you reach after certein period of time

Who will select the best poster ?

Administrator and the Moderators will select the best poster.

Will I be able to complain ?

Sure you can, Alternatively you can use a report user posted image feature provided by the forum, and your query will be considered by Administrators or the moderators.

I have included as much information as I could give. Please feel free the have further query if you have at all. Thanks.

-Phreek

Edited by Negative Phreek

I go with Phreek cocerning this. I would also like to propose one proportion part in which members would have rights to give their individual votes. I would like to propose that 10 to 25 out of 100 full marks should be taken from the forum itself. We can use polls etc in which the members would give voice to the nominated poster of the month.

I would be further explaining my idea if it is required.

Edited by benktesh

The skeleton of idea presented by Benketesh jee seems to be absolutely pragmatic. Indeed, it is good to let members to have their individual voice to the selected members.

Obviously, the prime grounds of selection process would be as revealed by NP.

I would be further explaining my idea if it is required.

62568[/snapback]

Yes Please.

62690[/snapback]

Bharat jee

thanks for your note. I will get back with elaboration soon.

2 varsha pachhi yo topic feri active ma aayo. Gajab pani lagyo :D

Bhannu nai parda....there is only one user who had done a great job that is none other than....Suman Shrestha ji (Emajor). He is being a best for all time not only a month.