Sign in to follow this  
NIraj_Tamu

Plz Help Me!!

My main concern is basically getting visa......will i be in anyway discriminated( if i have to use this word) against for having an valid visa once which was issued in singapore.....and now reapplying for a visa in nepal.......

ANother concern of mine is will having sponsor in uk lessen my chance of getting the visa......

I enrolled in a private foundation course that gave me access to several universities in uk within nine months.......once i finish this course, i can go to my choice of uni........And like i said, since the duration of this course is only nine months, my visa should be right only available for nine months.....

My main concern is basically getting visa......

74959[/snapback]

Did you enter UK as an student ? then you can stay here as long as you have applied other courses, Your 9 month visa will rise to the 12 month visa. (If you have applied for the university) Or you may directly get 3 years VISA.

will i be in anyway discriminated( if i have to use this word) against for having an valid visa once which was issued in singapore.....and now reapplying for a visa in nepal.......

74959[/snapback]

Discrimination is not a word that will verify your case biggrin.gif

Did you enter UK from singapore or Nepal ?

ANother concern of mine is will having sponsor in uk lessen my chance of getting the visa......

74959[/snapback]

Please clear your question. Sponsor make some difference but is not necessary.

I enrolled in a private foundation course that gave me access to several universities in uk within nine months.......once i finish this course, i can go to my choice of uni........And like i said, since the duration of this course is only nine months, my visa should be right only available for nine months.....

74959[/snapback]

I am assuming you have finished 10+2 from Nepal or singapore, yes you will required to have

1. access course for university

2. GCSE Math or (10+2) certificate of your country ( singapore or nepal)

3. GCSE English or (10+2) certificate of your country ( singapore or nepal)

Acces course alone will not let you enter the university.

Edited by hiddén angél

yes indeed, i did enter uk as a student from singapore.......i am confused here.....you mean to say that as long as i have an student visa which is going to expire soon, i can reapply for an student visa again in uk despite the fact that my foundation course or rather access course is going to end, and my university ironically is going to start next year........or are you by any means implying that i should just applied for another course which will entitle me to stay in uk.......well at least enough for me to be able to extend my visa here in uk instead of going back to nepal for one year.........

and yes i have finished my GCSE O level in singapore and with my access course, it is evidently enough for me to enter university without completing A level since access course is another alternative for A level...well at least in my exploiting school......

anyway, sidetracking to another topic since you seem to know a lot, can i ask whether you know of any post office in nepal where you know, you can open up an account with them and letters from overseas will be sent to this account.........i have little faith and trust in the mailing system of nepal........

anyway, thanks ........until then bye bye

haha........it would indeed be an easy way out isnt it...........choosing another college.........but you see, i don't want to just choose another college so as to extend my visa.....i want to and have to go to the one i am choosing for it will be opening up for me many doors to success in the future..........so it is either going to another college with nothing in my hand but certificate........or going to my choice of uni with a certificate as well opportunities........