Sign in to follow this  
NIraj_Tamu

Plz Help Me!!

Hi Guys!!

I studied in Malaysia for 2 years majoring in computer information system in American Degree Programme. Then I came back to Nepal on August and applied for my visa from US embassy, Kathmandu. But I was denied for the visa. Now I am applying in Canadian University. Can I use the same passport for the Candadian Embassy or it would be better if I change the passport and make new one before I face Canadian Embassy. Please reply me and do help me.

Niraj

i dont think u need to change one...it will work with the old one as well if they think u r capable for that......

Sameer....

Hi Guys!!

I studied in Malaysia for  2 years majoring in computer information system in American Degree Programme.

60250[/snapback]

What was included in 2 years american degree program? Was it like foundation level to enroll you on the undergraduate level OR any other professional specific? Never heard of two years degree but that might be the country specific.... The place you studied. Okay, So you applied for the american uni.

Out of 5 major computung filed,was there any specific graduation in computer science you applied ? I think credibility will goes to those one 'who is specific (like networking degree,database degree etc) rather than just specifying 'computer science'. This way of applying will help for your visa as well as career.

While applying visa I assume embassy will make a decission on two criteria.

1. In your financial aspect

2. In your intentional aspect

You need to have enough fund and you will also need to be appear as a genuine choosing your subject, which may match your previous qualifucation and thus your intention will be considered. As for using another passport, I don't think that is necessary, as long as you will give suffice reason to canadian embassy. Main thing is prepare thoroughly, all the documents you need. Do a breif study of your documents and tell them you have enough money to complete course and why are are going to take that degree course.

good luck, do you care to tell what was the qualification you had and you are wanting to take ?

Anyways having fear is good...but don't let it stop you..good luck

Edited by Negative Phreek

I think Negative Phreek is right . Ofcourse if you can cancel your previous passport and conceal the fact that you have been rejected once---is a better choice. But things to remember is that (this is for US but most of other western countries have similar rules)

US visas are denied on the basis of three sections of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

•Section 212(a) or (e): For fraudulent documents like passport, bank records, fake deposits etc. The candidate will be denied visa permanently.

•Section 214( : On suspicion that the candidate is an intending immigrant.

•Section 221(g) : Insufficient documents. The person may re-apply.

So what you need to consider is:

1.Relevant Documents (Dont give too many bullshit things)

2.Reliable Documents (Documents that are real or atleast which are least suspected even if you are giving any fake documents-e.g. bank statement)

3.Appropriate Documents (Not every thing needs full disclosure---remember it is MONEY and YOUR CLEAR INTENTION that matters most)

4.Clear intention of returning back (written or face-to-face interview)

5. A well designed plan for studies, further studies, and a heart felt willingness to come back to Nepal and do something for you nation and its people.

6. Your Major-------Computer things are being seen useless these days to go to western countries.

7. The more you can prove your intended course is not available in Nepal and in some cases in India (e.g. last year 27% or visa for computer studies were rejected because the visa officer(s) belive the same level of education is available both in Nepal and India which are relatively cheap)

8. Your interview skills, your photo or if it is a face-to-face interview your personality, hair style, your cloths, your eyes, your hands movements, your breath, and so on (A Study conducted by Indian researchers about the transcipt of student visa interviews revealed that these were loophholes that were grounds for denial and often student that performed poor in these invisible tests were asked more )

9. Again: Enough MONEY and Clear INTENTION matters most.

hope this will help you.

Above all, You should also need to be confident and should have good eye contact while in interview.

I go for ENOUGH MONEY and CLEAR INTENTION TOO... GOPAL and N P both are right in this case.

9. Again: Enough MONEY and Clear INTENTION matters most.

60279[/snapback]

You should also need to be confident and should have good eye contact while in interview.

I go for ENOUGH MONEY and CLEAR INTENTION TOO... GOPAL and N P both are right in this case.

60282[/snapback]

I think these two point above matter most rather than changing passport.

I think changing a passport would count least. And beside you cannot change a passport as easy as you change other things. YOu need to go through a falsified lengthy process to change a passport. Other aspects are already dealth by out other members. Thanks to all.

Dear NIraj_Tamu,

I believe your has been quenched by now. In the mean time,I would like to take this opportunity to advise youto express your transparent vision on steping upyour feet for further study to Canada. You may face much question because you have applied for USA and of course you have studied in Malasiya too.

What is the reason behind choosing Canada now whereas you have showed your keen interest to USA? That would be an expected prime question by Visa Officer.

Rest you have to be well prepared any way.

Wish you good luck!