Sign in to follow this  
unknown soldier

A Request for your suggestion

This software has an easiest user interface for envelope printing http://www.download.com/Star-Envelope-Prin...tml?tag=lst-0-1.

You can type the address in the address box provided in the software.

If you are looking for printing in A4 size one. I assume you can esily do with the windows, just little common sense in the printing preview and waste of one or two paper will automatically help you. tongue.gif

Thanks Negative_Phreek for the link!

No no, I am not trying to print in A4 size paper. I have to print in pre-designed labels that can be sticked in the envelopes, if you know what i mean! But, I think i can use that software you gave me the link of. Thanks!

Unknown Soldier,

Welcome to WNSO forum!! i hope u keep up with our crap and stay here indefinitely.. biggrin.gif do u care to tell us little bit about urself( beside u are a soldier )..hehe.

Unknown Soldier,

Welcome to WNSO forum!! i hope u keep up with our crap and stay here indefinitely.. biggrin.gif  do u care to tell us little bit about urself( beside u are a soldier )..hehe.

60219[/snapback]

Now that you really asked, answer is obviouslyhere mellow.gifsmile.gif Is that why you were wondering ?tongue.gif

Not really i was just curious about our new member.  plus "Women in uniform" captures my attention smile.gif just kidding.

60231[/snapback]

Men too. biggrin.gif

love letter lekhere pathauda teti saro dukha garna pardaina. use whatever u want dude...:-)

Sameer......