Sign in to follow this  
Lalupate

Origin of the universe

Origin of the universe - design or chance?

"Once you arrive at this conclusion, there are two major mechanisms, neither of which are testable experimentally. The first is a naturalistic interpretation, which states that the universe arose from some super universe by an " evolutionary" process. The universe is so finely tuned that this is the only reasonable explanation for how our universe happens to be suitable for the formation of stars, planets, and life. The formation of a single universe with exactly the right combinations of laws of physics, size, etc. is so unlikely by chance as to be impossible. The person who believes in naturalism alone must also believe that a super universe exists which is capable of producing an almost infinite number of other universes with vastly differing laws of physics. They hypothesize that our universe just happens, by chance, to have the proper set of laws to allow for the formation of stars, planets, and life".

This is very very interesting site on the web. While suffering in the net, I found it and posting here for you. Please! visit this link and have a ultimate knowledge about Origin of the Universe. 1. http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/atheismintro.html

And,

For origin Man and the races, http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/originman.html

i dont think that is the way according to what i studied in Astronomy during my high school. There are three different hypothesis for that:

1. a huge planet, star comet or anything that passed near by the sun extracting all the lava from the sun ( gravity u might know) and that lead to the formation of the planets as those were scattered along the space.

2. The sun alone because of some unnatural processes bursted into itself scattering that particles into space........

Oh sorry i could remember only two......

Oh s H I T . u were taling about universe huh and i mentioned about the solar system......isn't that the balck hole theory for the formation of the universe. scientists say that if the earth was to be made as tight as the black hole then it would be a table tennis sized ball or something....

Sameer.......

Edited by sawmer

Oh s H I T . u were taling about universe huh and i mentioned about the solar system......isn't that the balck hole theory for the formation of the universe. scientists say that if the earth was to be made as tight as the black hole then it would be a table tennis sized ball or something....

Sameer.......

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Origin of the universe - design or chance?

"Once you arrive at this conclusion, there are two major mechanisms, neither of which are testable experimentally. The first is a naturalistic interpretation, which states that the universe arose from some super universe by an " evolutionary" process. The universe is so finely tuned that this is the only reasonable explanation for how our universe happens to be suitable for the formation of stars, planets, and life. The formation of a single universe with exactly the right combinations of laws of physics, size, etc. is so unlikely by chance as to be impossible. The person who believes in naturalism alone must also believe that a super universe exists which is capable of producing an almost infinite number of other universes with vastly differing laws of physics. They hypothesize that our universe just happens, by chance, to have the proper set of laws to allow for the formation of stars, planets, and life".

This is very very interesting site on the web. While suffering in the net, I found it and posting here for you. Please! visit this link and have a ultimate knowledge about Origin of the Universe.  1. http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/atheismintro.html

And,

For origin Man and the races, http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/originman.html

59916[/snapback]

Very good link, thank you Lalupate ji.