Sign in to follow this  
Cool_keta

Final Release: Lalupate phulyo banaima

Dear Wnso,

I have been working on a remix of Lalupate phulyo banaima song. I have come up with the following beat. Can you please listen to it and comment if i am on a right track. I have also sung a little to show how it is going to go for the whole song. Its only 600 kb.

http://sauravmanandhar.tripod.com

click on beta Release: Lalupate Phulyo banaima

uhi

CK

Cool

Thanks for your post.

Lalupate phulyo banaima - beats sounds interesting to me.

Also, just one suggestin, can you make some unplugged version of good songs. Yeserday I was watching (an listening to as well) song of Adnan Sami (tere kasam) in both version in a row and I found the unplugged version better.

can you try such remixes (as unplugged) etc as well in future ?

Thank you

Cool

Thanks for your post.

Lalupate phulyo banaima - beats sounds interesting to me.

Also, just one suggestin, can you make some unplugged version of good songs. Yeserday I was watching (an listening to as well) song of Adnan Sami (tere kasam) in both version in a row and I found the unplugged version better.

can you try such remixes (as unplugged) etc as well in future ?

Thank you

59253[/snapback]

unplugged meaning with no keyboards, effects etc? tara ke garne mitra, i dont have all those instruments at home. i do these through softwares,=. Though i am glad u liking it

unplugged meaning with no keyboards, effects etc? tara ke garne mitra, i dont have all those instruments at home. i do these through softwares,=. Though i am glad u liking it

59303[/snapback]

THanks cool. I was just curious.

Go ahead with your efforts in music. My good wishes are with you.

thanks

Dear frens at WNSO,

I have uploaded the final version my latest comosition remix of song "lalupate phulyo banaima", originally sung by chivira band. Personally, i think this is my best work yet so please listen to it and post your feedbacks. The song is uploaded in my website,

http://sauravmanandhar.tripod.com

I recomment downloading the mp3 version rather than listening to the real-player version because the sound is just a killer. Thank you.

CK

Cool biradar,

satyey satyey dharmo dharmo, it is really cool.

Deusi ko khoi ta yar?

59326[/snapback]

sirupate jeu, deusirey ko aaundai cha. bato ma chakka jam bhayera ali dhilo bhayo hehe. Anyways thanks guys for listening

haray pheri mero post kasle bigari diyo. maile final release bhanera post gareko thiyein, tara post is about beta version, even though the topic of post says final version. how can i modify my post? i have taken out the beat version off the website. so you can now download the final version hai, just to clear the confusion

Hi Cool,

I think your topic was merged. Since you already have final version, having beta version post in forum was not suitable and I believe one of moderator might have merge thread to make sure members do not confuse in two thread.

I listened to song and it is cool. biggrin.gif

Hi Cool,

I think your topic was merged. Since you already have final version, having beta version post in forum was not suitable and I believe one of moderator might have merge thread to make sure members do not confuse in two thread.

I listened to song and it is cool.  biggrin.gif

59329[/snapback]

oh that makes sense then. anyways thanks for listning bharat dai