Sign in to follow this  
sharwankami

Siddhanath Science Campus, Kanchanpur

Hi Prashant,

Nice to visit one more buddy from mahendra nagar at CHAUTARI.

biggrin.gif

Keep Rocking !!!

hello everybody

i am also from mahendranagar.

and quite familier with siddhanath campus.but i am not from the campus.I did my ISc from Radiant higher secondary mahendranagar.and now studying in kathmandu.

nice to meet u all in this forum.

75675[/snapback]

hello and hi

friend

I am not from Siddhanath Science Campus, Mahendra Nagar, Kanchanpur.

friend originaly i am form New Delhi.i am doing networking now

there have many friend of my sociaty so i am very happy

Completed my schooling from Shree sharada secondary school daijee, Kanchanpur, Mahakali.

friend repaly me

thanks

prakash bahadur khati

oh friends happy diwali

HI Everybody !!

Well Guys!! this is Birendra Khadka exactly not from Mahendranagar, so far as familier with it, because i have completed my ISc from Siddhanath Science Campus in 2002. Actually, I am from Dhangadhi from where i completed my Schoolling childhood... But currently i am studing in Bombay in IT field, also I am involved with an IT company being an IT student. And also intrested to meet my collegues, frns & locally frns from my own place like dhangadhi, Mahendranagar,, but becasue of lack of information, media etc i was not able to meet them, But after getting this Chautari, i hope so!!!

Anyn way guys, I think u knew somethig more abt me, by the wamw way i waana yours!! Hope you will share with me with ur intro!!

Thanks to Everybody. Have Fun Bye.

Well yaar i think that sudur paschim is empty.. some to INDIA, some to KTM some to CYPRUS and some to EUROPE and AMRIKA..

HI FRENS WE ALL FROM PASCHIM TERAI (CURRENTLY ON OVER THE GLOBE) AND ALL NEPALESE MUST REMEMBER OUR NATION AND SO SOME THING RIGHT FROM NOW .

JANTA AAU DESH BACHAU!!

waw !! i can't belive this !!!

wat a nice surprise. dewada people exits on wnso chautari which was out of my knowladge. well be honest nighter i m a ex- student of ssc kanchanpur college nor i m much familier with all the places of mahendra nager but i know few places like gadachoki, bangao . today i m pleased to read artical of all lads and thought i must enter on this section. i spend my childwood in the mumbai place called vile-parle(E) so i m much more well known with mumbai and most of part of india. from this i would like to request all of dewada people (sorry to address dawada people bcz i think thats one of our unique introduction) keep in touch no matter wherever we are in the universe. afterall we all are sudarpachimeli. this is the perfect chautaro for us.

at last Thanks to all.

xxx

Hi :)

Yes , you have to believe that dewada peoples are here :D

Nice to see one more post for Chautari and showing your interest. It really makes us feel that we are not alone, there are lot of friends who are always ready to be in one place, may be thats a chautari of our village or WNSO Chautari.

Keep rocking here in Chautari and lets remain united.

Thanks !!!

Sharwan

waw !! i can't belive this !!!

wat a nice surprise. dewada people exits on wnso chautari which was out of my knowladge. well be honest nighter i m a ex- student of ssc kanchanpur college nor i m much familier with all the places of mahendra nager but i know few places like gadachoki, bangao . today i m pleased to read artical of all lads and thought i must enter on this section. i spend my childwood in the mumbai place called vile-parle(E) so i m much more well known with mumbai and most of part of india. from this i would like to request all of dewada people (sorry to address dawada people bcz i think thats one of our unique introduction) keep in touch no matter wherever we are in the universe. afterall we all are sudarpachimeli. this is the perfect chautaro for us.

at last Thanks to all.

xxx

Hi :)

Yes , you have to believe that dewada peoples are here :D

Nice to see one more post for Chautari and showing your interest. It really makes us feel that we are not alone, there are lot of friends who are always ready to be in one place, may be thats a chautari of our village or WNSO Chautari.

Keep rocking here in Chautari and lets remain united.

Thanks !!!

Sharwan

Shrawan bhaaee !

Mero ta manai jiteu timee le. La ta aba dewada (deuDaa) ma nai suru garchhu yahaan.

Seti kaaTyaa Kali (Mahakali) kaaTyaa kaaTyaa Himaal chulee

Aae bhaayau deuDaa khelu sabai milee julee !! :):)