Sign in to follow this  
distant_memory

Bride and Prejudice

ooo good comments on hindi movies....bend it like beckham was much much much better than this bride and prejudice, haina ra bhannea?

This movie is a total crap, it sucks......

Sameer......

I watched this movie and liked it very much. And I liked Aish... at her best. It's a good movie for me.

I watched this movie and liked it very much. And I liked Aish... at her best. It's a good movie for me.

61897[/snapback]

really?? did you not think she really can't act bhanera...i mean there's no natural flow, it's SOOO fake!

an acting is always fake its not real. I do not know how you rate her acting. I find it okay (of course its fake) wink.gif

61897[/snapback]

come on man dont say that.....compare it with hollywood movies...is it any good?

Sameer.....

Sawmer,

Not all holleywood movies are good. And beside, it depends on what you expect from a movie entertainment, political learning, fiction, current affairs, technology........... etc.

Sawmer,

Not all holleywood movies are good. And beside, it depends on what you expect from a movie entertainment, political learning, fiction, current affairs, technology........... etc.

62811[/snapback]

may i ask what did u expect and get from that very movie?

Sameer.....