Sign in to follow this  
distant_memory

Bride and Prejudice

Huh!! is that movie bad jenny??

I like Aishwayra so much, after watching that movie, i feel lazy to buy her new movies,,,,, tongue.gif  blink.gif  ohmy.gif  huh.gif

59393[/snapback]

umm actually i havent seen that movie ... just seen the advertisement only ... but it seems love story film ... anyway what kinda movie is that jenny??

umm humm ... anyway ... i think romeo and juliet is the love story movie but was tragedic too ... isnt it ... well whats the reason for not liking the adventure, and action movies ..

umm humm ... anyway ... i think romeo and juliet is the love story movie but was tragedic too ... isnt it ... well whats the reason for not liking the adventure, and action movies ..

59408[/snapback]

I will tell you all that things if i will meet you in Chatroom,,,,,,,, tongue.gifblink.gifunsure.gifbiggrin.gif

Ooops ... my connection was out .. Grrrrrrrrrrr mad.gifmad.gif .... when got online and searching you in chatroom .. you were gone ... anyway ... I am not gonna watch that movie, I will love to hear from you ... I will see ya somedays later in this wnso chat ... but I will ... wub.gifwub.gif

Edited by webber

I watched this film last week and without getting personal about Aishwarya Roy's acting, I think the film did show some truth about the South Asian continent.

58753[/snapback]

truth as in--kta khojne...the qualities required which is basically money ho??!!

and come on we'd love to know your personal views about aishwarya's acting.

really gald that she wasn't amazingly slim in the movie (she had to put on 20 pounds which is about 10 kg extra for the role!)...she has some fat rows when sitting down...makes me feel a whole lot better!