Sign in to follow this  
Jennifer

Invention

I thought Jenny is inviting us to Dashain Party dry.gif

58149[/snapback]

Why do you think so? AM I invited as well?

58150[/snapback]

Coz the topic called invitation

58180[/snapback]

Invitation hoina k,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Invention ho bhanya,,,,, tongue.gifbiggrin.gif Ahem! SHima lai ni lage jasto cha ni Tungba tongue.gifph34r.gifhuh.giflaugh.gif

58181[/snapback]

Actually, I agree here,germeny tungba, Probably wouldn't even be surprising because It was dashain. I think ms shima has a problem on reading after few bottles tongue.gif Anyways you can be invited by many here tongue.gif

Going back to main topic, I would say Those were great who discovered (invented) the RF, radio frequency,signals. It really helps in the humankind. Through RF, we can hear rdaio, we can use television. We can pass data on the internet. RF is heavily used in HOspitals, Airport, satellite station.

I don't think we would be here right now, without the discovery of RF signals. Satellitle broadcasting is possible due to RF, RF signals travell much faster in vacuum than in air so whole world is having the maximum fun with a quiet survival of RF frequency in the back of every broadcasting, rdaio TV or the internet,.

I think whole world was changed once RF frequency was developed.

Edited by Negative Phreek

I think ms shima has a problem on reading after few bottles tongue.gif Anyways you can be invited by many here tongue.gif

Grrrrrrrrrrrr mad.gif

Damn I was too lazy to put on my lance.

if we talk on technical thing that really change our life.i will go for semiconductor material sillicon along with germanium .the every chip or programmable device we used is based on these semiconductor materials.though we r planning to programm on other objects like cells plastics but they r not sucessful publically.

we r solely depend upon these semiconductors.

in primary classes i red that one of the human's greatest discovery was fire.there r alot of such primary inventions wothout which we can't live..

in Geta lord krishna told arjuna to conqure himself.so in order to made the greatest invention u first have to invent the power of ur inside,should recognise urself.

Very goodpoint dude,

about semiconductor I assume okinawa knows lot better, He must have had a research on that. AFAIK semiconductor material rocks!! semiconductor were made of silicon, silicon is very important with relation to voltagr. Though electricity flows inconsistantly in alomst every conductor, silicon secretly take away it's name to semi-conductor smile.gif

The reason behind why semi-conductor is so important and expenxsive is flow of electricy in the semi-conductor can be controlled by human,thus we can make it to do as we want and that is why sensetive material such as computer processor,RAMs and many other chips are made of semi-conductor.

And dude is right, That is how we can program chip because flow of electron on the chip can be controlled by human, which is not possible in other conductor like copper or gold. Thus, invention of silicon plays an important role in mankind. tongue.gif

hmm okinawa is doin research in semiconductor feild..reallyy..that's great..

u knwo 5 GL computer based on ULSI chip are goin to b designed by JAPAN.for that prolog is used for programming .

i hope okinawa bro is member of that.

LOL...i dunno if he is that good, he must be viewing this secretly, If he wants to drop his views, but he knows almost every aspect about eliktronic smile.gif I assume. Don't take this as a ad. : P , His demand will rise without a real need : ))

Yeah Japanese keep on designing hardware and rest [most of the programming] are done in west : ))

i think biggest n worst invention is same thing

one example

1. money

What are the awful inventions that you think and why??

What is the best invention of all Time???

..................,,,,,,,,,First you then me  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif  sad.gif  ohmy.gif  unsure.gif

58126[/snapback]

HAHA, now I have found a way to rock here. My invention is LOVE Mission. But please! do not think it on another way. Love is love, that is why everything is love and everything is to love. tongue.giftongue.gif